Chapter twenty eight

Continuation......

When I saw them I almost pissed myself but quickly went back to the kitchen and told Mark(the guy in the house with her)
"We have to get out of here they are here." As those words left my mouth my mouth I heard very loud bang and turned around to see William glaring at me with so much hatred I shuddered and felt cold sweat run through my spine.

"Hello Stephanie I hope we are not ruining your reunion but we came here for one thing and you wanna know what it is?" Asked William.

"No, but I don't have anything of yours so if you please excuse me we were in the middle of something." I said feeling scared but I don't want them to know so I suppressed it and spoke boldly, at least that is what I was telling myself.

"Oh Stephanie you know we came here for you so it's either you come willingly or I let William here do it his way, I am being nice you know after all you've put my daughter and wife through, so what do you say." Said Matthew.

"I did not do anything to anybody so please get the fuck out of my house right now." As I said those words i felt a sting on my face and realized that William just slapped me.

"Well you and your subordinate are going to be in hell when I am done with you." Said William.

"William it is not my fault it was that bitch she stole you from me and I cannot standby and watch you be with someone other than me. Please I love you I was doing it for us believe me." I told him the truth in my heart.

"Well now you are going to know what it feels like almost losing the one you love." William said while dragging me by the hair and I started screaming and scratching his hands with my nails but he did not even flinch as he dragged me then gagged me and threw into the boot of the SUV like a sack of potatoes. When I turned to look for Mark so he can help me I saw him being shoot in between the eyes by Matthew with a silencer in his hands after that he switched on the gas and walked out of it then when he was in a far range he threw a lighter into the house through the window and in my eyes I saw my house blow up with flames everywhere.

When I turned to look at William he looked at me and i thought he changed his mind and I had hope but it shattered when he said this words.

"HELL AWAIT YOU."

Author's note
Happy Holidays and A Merry Christmas everyone.🎄🎄🎄🎆🎇🎉

Nicole over and out👍✌✋👊👋👏✊👐