Chapter nine

Isadora's POV
Well it has been a week since I left my house and started living with my new parents and it has being great and fun so far everyone one is nice to me and they take care of me like I am a baby. I don't have any problems except for the pains I have being having, I think its serious because it's like my ribs broke and I should probably tell my parents but I can't because if I do they might get suspicious and start asking questions then they might find out it was my aunty and put her in jail and I don't want that.
Today we are having a party in the house and they want to use this opportunity to introduce me to some people in the gala, my mom already bought me a dress and it was so beautiful that I almost cried when she gave it to me. I have to get ready for the party because it is about to start, most of the guests are already here.

Some minutes later
The hall is filled with people talking about business with each other and I'm in a corner sitting down watching them and list in my own thoughts. After what seems like hours I feel like someone is looking at me so I turn to where I feel the stare and I was shocked when I saw a very handsome man but I had a feeling like I know him but I can't just put my finger on it, so I tilt my head a little and looked at him then look away when I saw his lips turn up to a smirk. But I shrug and continue minding my business when I saw someone come to me and ask me to dance with them I am about to decline but he took my hand and we started dancing.
"What's your name. You look very familiar, have we met before." I asked but he just stares at me and smiles
"William. To answer your question, yes we have met before at the grocery store remember when you were trying to take something and I helped you."
" Oh your the kind mister that helped me that day. Thank you by the way and what are you doing here." I said after we finished dancing, we started talking when me heard my dad start making a speech, then he introduces me as his daughter to everyone and people start clapping and congratulating him on how his so lucky to have me or how beautiful I am.
I went to sit down on a stool then asked the bartender to give me a bottle water when a very beautiful girl came and sat next to me.
"Stay away from William you bitch he does not want you, after all he is mine." She said then walked away after glaring at me. I was drinking my water when I saw Mr William came and started talking to me.
"I am sorry if Stephanie came to insult you she always does that telling people that I love her or that I belong to her but don't worry it's okay." He said
"Okay. Thank you." I told him and he smiled.
I later that night I started feeling the pains again then went to the restroom after some time the girl who Mr William said her name was Stephanie came in.
"I told you not to talk with him you worthless bitch now you have to suffer the consequences." With that she slapped me then I pushed her with all my strength as she started punching and kicking me then my ribs started hurting. As I was about to leave and walk down the stairs she pushed me and I screamed rolling down the stairs. I heard people's screams then my parents came and I saw my mum crying, while my dad was yelling at someone to call an ambulance, I wanted to ask them what was wrong when I saw blood dripping from my head. I started seeing black spot them I heard someone saying my name and telling me not to close my eyes. But I was too tired and I fell unconscious.

Author's note
Hello what a thrilling chapter can't wait to write another one. So keep reading to know what is going to happen next.❣ love ya💋💕💖❤💓💝💞💗
Her dress is up☝👆