Chapter twenty two

William's POV
When I left Ora's room I went to my house to take a shower, get changed and eat. As I was about to get my phone the door bell rang when I opened the door it was my mom.
"Liam why are you just standing there won't you let your momma in." She said with her hands on her hips.
"Sorry mom I am just shocked seeing you here. But mom you can come in and make yourself comfortable." I say while moving out of the way to let her in.
"Where are you going this night all dressed up. I hope your not going to do your one night stand." She said in distaste and disgust.

As I was about to reply my phone rang and it was from the doctor at the hospital. I excused myself from my mum and went to answer it while hoping it was nothing serious.

"Hello is this Mr William." He asked

"Yes this is him, is something wrong with my Ora." I asked him feeling a little scared with his call.

"I am afraid so,  Mr William you see after you left the hospital Miss Isadora woke up delusional she was screaming at the top of her lungs while saying that her parents abandoned her. She started crying and aggressively dragging her hair." He said through the phone. It took me a moment to understand and digest what he was saying because that was not how my Ora was when I left the hospital.

"Hello Mr William are you still there. I think is better if you come here so I can talk to you directly." He said.

"Give me five minutes and I will be there." I said then hung up as I turned around i saw my mom with a concerned face.

"Liam is everything alright." She asked while coming closer to me.

"No mum everything is not alright. Everything is a disaster, the love of my life is in the hospital being delusional and connected to so many wires it scares me sometimes. So everything is not okay." I said feeling very sad and angry at the same time.

"Son everything will be okay so don't worry. But did you say the love of your life." She said shocked,  happy and surprised.

"Yes mom her name is Isadora but I call her my little Ora because she is so little and short." I told her.

Author's note
Well here is an update enjoy it very and thank you all for reading and voting on this book. THANK YOU.
Bye and 💗Ya.

NICOLE OVER AND OUT✌✊👊👌👍👋👐