Chapter seventeen

Stephanie's POV
As I pushed that bitch of the stairs I felt sad at first but later after realizing what I did I never felt so alive and free. I thought she died with the amount of blood that was gushing out of her head but no her stupid parents took her to the hospital. I was almost caught but I bribed the security officer to delete the camera footage then later her father almost caught me with blood on my hands but thank God it was dark so he couldn't see me.
After sometime I went home took a hot bath in my hot tub celebrating her death with a glass of red wine, seriously it was fun to do that she never did anything wrong to me but I told her to stay away from William yet she didn't, she deserved it.

After bathing I decided to pay my William a visit in his house where will soon be mine and everything that belongs to him because he is mine and we are going to get married. I arrived at his house to find him talking on phone about that slut.
"Baby are you still thinking about that good for nothing worthless whore that tried to steal you away from me. You should stay away from her because she isn't worth it." I told him while tracing his chest with my nail.

"Stephanie you should leave before I get angry." He told me with a frown on his face and I just smiled a sultry smile.

"No I am not leaving because I know you want me and I do too no need to hide just give in to it. That bitch doesn't have anything I have she is worthless and she deserves to die because no one wants her here neither you nor her parents, so just give in toe and let me show that I love you." I said removing my jacket, my blouse and my skirt leaving me in only my black lace bra and thong. I was about to kiss him but he grabbed me by the neck hit me on the wall harshly strangling me.

"Never and I mean it never in your life talk about my love like that again in front of me or any body else unless I will kill you I promise you I will. She is the only thing I need in my life not you she does not deserve to die instead it should be you because you have no soul or heart. You are a good for nothing worthless whore. Just your mere presence disgust me. Now get the hell out of my house and face I never want to see you near me or anywhere close to me. If you see me run to the next place or just disappear. GET OUT YOU BITCH!." He said throwing me to the door and throwing my clothes away like a piece of trash. I got into my car with on thought in my mind. I will have you and everything that belongs to you William after killing that stupid bitch.

Author's note
Surprise!!!!, I know no one was expecting this so here is another chapter. One more thing, OMG!!!! THANKS TO ALL THOSE PEPS READING MY BOOK AND SUPPORTING ME I HAVE A THOUSAND VOTES AND I JUST STARTED WRITING. A BIG THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.❣love ya💋❤💓💕💖💗💝💞💟💜💙.
Stephanie is up☝👆.
Nicole over and out✋✌👊👋✊👏👐.