7

We walked to our destination when the twins whistled.

"We're back!"

"Here we are!"

"It's okay to come out"

I heard son mumbling when a Rhodonite appeared from a hole.

"I hope you weren't followed. You weren't right? Did you double-check?" Rhodonite gasped when she saw us.

"You've been followed!" (I love this part)

Her reaction caused me to smile. I also noticed that Rhodonite was a fusion of a ruby and a pearl, I would ave asked for her but I knew this wasn't the time nor place.

Steven tried to greet her but she instantly moved away from him.

"It's okay Rhodonite"

"Relax. We brought them here"

"They're with us" The twins said and placed their hand on Steven's shoulders.

"Can you trust them?" Rhodonite questioned the Twins.

"Sure"

"I think so"

Then a Padparadscha walked from behind a wall. I looked at her in shocked, never in my life have I seen a Padparadscha, only read out them.

'I'm so glad I decided to Steven'

"Everyone, a wonderful vision had appeared before me. The twins of Rutile will bring one...two no three strangers to our current place of hiding"

"We know Padparadscha your prediction already happened" Rhodonite told her.

"Hmm. I wondered what would have happened if the robonoid had scanned my gem?" I thought out loud.

"Oh, my Stars! You brought Purple Diamond with you!?" Rhodonite screamed.

"Please call me Y/n and I can assure you I'm not going to harm you" I assured her.

"How do we know that you're not going to rat us out?" She asked, shaking.

"Because I trust her" Steven answered for me.

I felt something in my heart pull.

We exchanged smiles at each other.

"Oh my! One of the strangers is Purple Diamond!" Padparadscha shouted.

This caused me to laugh.

"They were being chased up on the surface by one of those horrible robonoids" The Rutile twins explained.

"Don't tell me, you tried to fight those things Rhodonite asked worriedly.

The twins waved their handoff.

" No, no of course not. These three were about to be scanned and we pulled them under"

"We were just in time"

"Let...me...see" Appeared another fusion, a Flourite.

While Lars started to freak out and hide behind Steven I looked at them in awe.

"They...don't...look...like...gems" Flourite said as she moved closer to us.

"That's what I said"

"I said the same thing" The twins said to each other.

"Hello, I'm Steven. I'm a gem, well half gem and this is Lars, he's all human" Steven greeted.

"Hello I'm Y/n Diamond I'm also a half gem" I said with a smile.