+ 29

"jimin." mister taehyung cleared his throat.

jimin quickly turned his head, eyes focusing on me. I cleared my throat and placed down what i brought on the sofa. 

"excuse me miss, but eui hae is allergic to—" 

"i know." 

"uhm, y/n, this is chanhee, euihae's babysitter." jimin said but i ignored because i turned my attention to my daughter.

"miss purple!" the child smiled ear to ear at me. 

my heart warmed up seeing my daughter fine and alive, i smiled back, feeling the day brighten up. just one sight of her could temporarily remove all my worries and concerns.

i feel like i'm in dream land.

"how are you?" i sat beside her bed, touching her rose pink cheeks.

"i'm very good! chanhee mommy fed me so many!"

in that moment, i wanted to burst out the door, cry because of extreme jealousy. but it's my fault so i can't really blame anyone. i chose to not let her know that i'm her mother. for the sake of her.

"do you wanna go to the park once you get out?" the child nodded hurriedly, dropping the kiwi on her hand, "but in one condition, you need to eat every healthy food doctors give you and be a good girl?" she nodded once again then i ruffled her hair.

i got up and looked over chanhee, nodding at her. she came back playing with euihae again. 

i looked at jimin who invited me outside. 

"we just ordered new medicine for her fast recovery, but it's a little far. wanna come?" he played with his fingers while trying hard to look at me in the eyes.

i was about to say no but i thought it's for euihae. plus, maybe it's our time to sort things out after all. i nodded and said sure.

"wait for me in your car." he smiled lightly and  i confusedly looked at him, "my car is currently under repair, that's why i asked you to come with me." he said.

i just nodded and went to my car. i started the engine and after a few moments, jimin arrived with his coat. he went inside and cleared his throat. he inserted the navigation, i started to move the car.

the ride was literally silent. none of us could speak and i could feel the tension slowly choking me.

we arrived at the destination by driving through the long hi way and woods, finally we went out and picked up the medicine. after that, he paid all of it while i waited inside the car. he entered the car once again and made my way home.

i'm his driver huh?

no one dared to talk until the sun went down, realizing that it's a long road with no post. i looked around but saw darkness. i wanted to end the long dark road but unluckily, my car suddenly made a bumping noise. 

"what's that?" i finally spoke.

"i'll check." he said, opening the flashlight from his phone and went out. 

the head lights shining through his face makes him glowed. the way he dress is attractive enough but his face is extremely over. he winced and lifted up a piece of thumbnail.

i went out the car, "is it flat?"

he nodded, "both of ur tires,"

"fuck. not this time." i looked around the darkness.

"do you have any tools back there?" he asked.

i shook my head. i checked my phone to see no signal. if we go continuing the ride, we could possibly be in an accident.