+ 21

i was about to walk towards her until my phone rang.

i looked at the caller id and quickly put it on my ears.

"yes, chanhee?" i asked.

i heard she cleared her throat, "u-uhm, are you free now?"

i almost laughed at her nervous voice and i went back to my car, "yeah."

"can we meet?"

i chuckled and said yes.

how can her voice be so adorable?

i put in my car key and turned the car but in my peripheral vision, i saw the girl kneeling on the floor.

i stopped moving the car and stared at her back. she looks like she's sobbing really hard.

my question is, why is she crying in front of y/n's mom grave? is she a family member?

i stared at her for a long time, feeling the pity of seeing someone cry so hard. but i can't just go to her and comfort her.

i'm a stranger.

she suddenly stood up after minutes of crying, she wiped her tears.

my heart clenched for her.

she look so sad.

she suddenly turned her heels, about to walk out the cemetery, i was about to see her face when my phone buzzed.

i received a text message from chanhee.

'i'm here. where are you mister park?'

i replied that i'm on my way and quickly drove off before i let chanhee wait there for a long time.

i arrived at the park soon and saw her standing there, looking cute.

i hopped out and as i was on my way to go to her, my heart suddenly beating so fast as i noticed a light blush on her face. she's wearing a beautiful earrings and looking simple on her dress.

i gulped and slowly approached her.

why is she doing this to me?

why do i feel like a high schooler in love?

i closed my eyes and smiled at her when she saw me.

"where do you want to go?" i asked her.

"i-i don't have much money here so i can only—"

"it's my treat." i smiled.

and then she looked at me with her eyes beautiful as ever.

i shook my head and we looked for a restaurant. i pulled her inside the random restaurant but she quickly yank it off.

this is a chinese restaurant.

"this place look very expensive."

"didn't i tell you? it's my treat." i smiled at her and lightly pushed her to sit.

we ordered food, as we were waiting for the food to arrive, i looked at the window to see it started snowing suddenly.

"it's snowing…" she said looking out.

"do you like snow?" i asked her.

she looked at me with a smile, "i love winter."

her eyes is like a crystal ice shining and looking clear. she look so beautiful as the snow falling down the cold ground. a snowflake along with snow.

"is something on my...face?" she asked.

i shook my head and smiled.

"you're just beautiful."

then i looked outside the window, seeing the familiar back i saw earlier at the cemetery.

but now she's wearing a purple scarf.

+

i entered the cemetery, feeling down.

i faced my mom and smiled, "mom, i'm sad again."

"i miss you so much, i feel empty mom. i'm living yet i feel like i'm dying, i feel like my soul is trying to leave my body desperately." a tear dropped on my cheeks.

"do i really deserve this mom? i feel like i'm always being used." i kneeled down, hands on the floor.

feeling my body giving up and just want to release all the water in my eyes as much as i can. i want to cry until it makes my eyes dry.

"i have no one in my life. ever since you left, i never felt like i have someone to lean on anymore. i feel alone, i feel lonely."

"i'm always sad. if there's a person who could make me happy, they're always temporary. then, they're gone again, i'm alone again."

i sobbed so hard in front of my mom.

who would be there with me when i'm crying anyways?

i only have my mom.

i stood up and wiped my tears, smiling at my mom as if i didn't cry.

"i'm sorry that i always come here just to cry, mom. i can't even say any good news to you." i lowered down my head and bid a goodbye on my mom until i just noticed a fresh flower on her side.

i tilted my head in confusion.

why would someone give this to her? my relatives are all far from here.

i turned around and saw a car leaving.

i sighed and started walking out the cemetery, called a cab again and decided to go to the park.

where all the trees are surrounding me.

i shivered from coldness when i stepped out from the car.

i looked around the park and sat on one of the benches, sighing. i pulled out my small notebook and pen.

'why couldn't i be,

as happy as i deserve to be?

does fate really hate me?

or i'm just feeling lonely?'

i put it in my bag again and decided to go home but i felt something cold on my shoulders. i looked at it and saw it was a piece of ice. i looked up to see the snow falling dramatically.

i shivered and looked for atleast a handkerchief inside my bag.

then noticed the purple scarf.

i stopped for a moment.

why is this here? didn't i throw this out?

i put it around my neck and started walking on the sidewalk, i was on my way to the bus stop when i saw a restaurant that sell warm soup.

and i ended up deciding to eat before going home.

i looked up the restaurant and smiled.

i haven't been on a chinese restaurant for a long time.

and then i opened the door, entering the restaurant

+

lel i'm lazy to write these days i have no motivation but i'll try coz i don't like this feeling.

will update my other books tomorrow so i hope you guys like this update.

BTS FESTA THO

for the people who's still reading this even after tod ended, i love you all! I MISSED YOU ALL