+ 10

7 months of pregnancy....

i was walking at the park, looking at the kids. they were running and playing while the parents laughed at them.

i smiled and continued walking while rubbing my tummy.

i would like to see my child grow up, but i can't. my child was just made out of contract.

i entered the mall and i sat on one of the benches, feeling tired as i fished my water bottle from my bag.

2 months to go before i go labouring. 2 months to go and everything would end.

i rub my tummy.

baby girl, i'm sorry.

it's been months since jimin visited me, contacted me. i never used the thing he gave me though, i handled myself on my own.

i stood up and went to the department store, thinking if i should buy another dress as my tummy was growing big quickly. i was finding the women section when i stopped.

i looked in front of me where baby section was located.

i couldn't help but go inside and look st the cute stuffs.

i brushed my fingertips on the milk bottles, i picked one of them, the pink one. it was so cute and the color was attracting me.

i smiled and put down the bottle.

i went over the clothes and almost squealed at how cute the pink ones were. i touched the one with a heart in the center, admiring the soft cotton.

i smiled and went over to the toys.

my smile went wider when i saw so many cute ones.

i picked one, it was a cute little pink puppy toy. a toy for infants since it's perfect for their little hands.

i stared at it with a huge smile but a saleslady came up to me.

"that's a good choice ma'am, is your baby a girl?" she smiled.

i nodded and smiled.

"i'm sure she would love it as much as her mother does." she laughed.

i nodded while still smiling widely.

"what's her name?" she asked.

i stopped and looked at her, "uhm, who?"

"your baby, what's her name?"

i put down the toy and looked at my feet.

i never thought about giving her a name since i don't have rights to. it's not my rights to give her a name, since she's not mine. she would grow up with a name i won't ever know.

years would pass and both of us won't know each other's name.

but,

eui hae, purple and a girl like ocean.

i always wanted to name my child eui hae.

i looked up to her and smiled, "eui hae, her name is eui hae."

she nodded and eyed the toy, "are you buying that ma'am?"

i looked down on the toy without a smile.

she would grow up with a nice rich family, she would be spoiled and many toys would be given to her. big toys and many stuffs.

this cheap little toy would just become a trash.

i thought for a moment before nodding and going to the counter.

i hope she keep this but i'm sure her parents would just throw this.