Chapter 2: Remnant

It has been 4 long years since y/n's disappearance and everyone in the rose/branwen/xiao long family took it pretty hard. After the night Summer and Raven took Tai's life, it was gonna be hard to explain to both Ruby and Yang why their father isnt around. They also had to explain why they had to somewhat kill Tai.

Flashback 4 years ago, the day after y/n ran away

Summer Pov:

It was the morning/afternoon after Raven and I left Tai for dead. It was time for brunch and called everyone to come into the kitchen to eat.

After a few minutes of waiting, everyone was in the dining table ready for lunch until Ruby had asked an important question.

Ruby: Hey mom, where's dad?

Me: Ruby, Yang. Raven and i left him for dead. He told Raven and I, how he was feeling when y/n ran away and how better off we would be without him.

At this point both girls were full of rage and sadness because of what Tai had said about their brother.

Yang: Did he say anything else about y/n?

Me: He didnt say anything else, that was it and if he did i would've heard what he said.

Ruby: Even though i loved Dad, he somewhat deserved to die the way he did. In a way I'm somewhat happy that he is gone because he would've done something terrible to y/n if he didnt run away.

Yang: Same here, Rubes but remember he didnt care when y/n left. In fact when I was turning my head to see how bad dad was affected when y/n had left us, he was smiling. He was actually happy when the rest of us were regretting everything we did to y/n.

Me: At least he is gone now and we don't have to worry about him anymore.

-------------Timeskip----------------------

3rd Pov

Although Ruby and Yang were living their lives normally, Raven and the other 2 women of the house were somewhat affected a couple years later. How you ask well

Both Branwen sisters were extremely horny that they went to a shady part of downtown vale which had a glory hole to help them until they were satisfied. Whenever both sisters had to go away for missions, they would either finish it early as possible or be a few days late due to them being with random guys on the street. During these long or early missions they would find random men and ask if they were looking for a good time which lead to them being relieved during the night and sometimes a little bit in the morning. Time after time they would always relief themselves until Quill somehow figured out what was missing.

Quill: Raven?

Raven: Yeah sis?

Quill: I think I know why we haven't been relieved after being with random guys from time to time.

Raven: What's missing then sis?

Quill: Y/N

Raven: How does he tie to us not being relieved from time to time after being with different men?

Quill: Remember how we had our little rape/sex session with him? I told him how we didnt need to have sex with me but yet he did it with me anyway and was passionate about it. He treated me like i was a special woman to him, he treated me no he treated us equally and fairly and made us feel special when we had our session with him. He alone made me feel a whole lot better then the men ive been with over the past 2 years.

Raven:Now that you mention it. He has done everything we've asked him to do, whether it be cleaning the house to cooking dinner and a few other things, he's done nothing but shown us kindness and compassion. Yet we treated him like a shitty person and a slave. We've done nothing but treat him so poorly and now that i look back at the memories, I've been a terrible aunt to him. Even though the three of us had sex with him, he was showing no other emotions but compassion and did it with us anyway knowing it was wrong. When the four of us were at the hotel, when he was doing it with you, probably summer and i overheard what he was saying about the family and im pretty sure that was the reason why he left. It was our fault that he left us.