Prologue pt 2: Life in a New World

It has been a total of two months since y/n, quill, raven & summer had their little session in vale. Ever since then Tai had to keep a closer eye on y/n because Summer told him that he tried to escape and was caught by quill in a shady spot of vale.

Flashback Y/N POV

It was the morning after my session with the three women of the family. I took summer's wallet and went to a nearby restaurant and got them some breakfast knowing that they were still asleep. After i got back into the hotel room they were starting to wake up and didnt seem to notice me come in with their food.

Y/N: morning ma'ams. Summer, im sorry but i took your wallet and bought us all some breakfast, if your gonna beat me i completely understand but try to keep it to minimum since we are in a public area and it can ruin your reputation.

As i said that she started to walk over to me, i closed my eyes and as i was waiting for the brutal beatings, i felt something else. it wasnt a slap, punch, kick, but a hug, a genuine hug from Raven,Summer & Quill.

Y/N: Why are you three hugging me? I thought you said "i was worthless, weak, not worth any of your time, and that i should just die".

As y/n said that he felt summer's lips on his as she had tears in her eyes.

Summer: At first it was somewhat true because we didnt see any use for you until Tai suggested we use you as our personal stress reliever and punching bag. I know its too late to ask for forgiveness but at least let me, raven, & quill be your girlfriends & you'll have your own little harem & we promise to take better care of you and to not hurt you anymore.

Y/N: Summer as fun as that sounds i cant accept that offer. After what Raven said and what i told Quill last night, i do need to leave the family. How can i forgive you? How can i trust you again? *breaks away from the hug & reveals his tonned scared body* Do you see all these scars? they were made from your family, the family that i once trusted and turned their backs on me. Im sorry summer but i cant accept that offer at least not now.

Summer: i-i understand. Hopefully we'll actually get together in the future and we'll treat you the right way, right girls. she said as both Raven & Quill nodded their heads.

Y/N: Raven, Quill if you want to make-out with me now's your chance because it'll probably the last time we.... as i said that i felt raven's soft lips on mine & then i saw her sad face knowing what i said was true. Quill then did the same thing.

(Timeskip brought to you by youtube, the site where all videos and music thrive on)

Summer POV

It has been a few hours since we got back home and Tai was panicking along with the girls

Tai: Thank Oum your alright. What happened i didnt see you anywhere this morning and why is the slave with you guys?

Me: He tried to escape last night but he was caught by quill in shady part of vale & we thought since it was already dark and we were in town, we would sleep in hotel for the night cause we could've woken you and the girls up.

Tai: that makes sense and as for you. he said grabbing y/n by his colar. Im gonna keep a closer eye on you so that you try this shit again got that. he said as y/n just nodded

Flashback ends
Y/N POV

It has been two long months but i already have everything i need for my escape. all that is left for me to do is to write a letter to the family. hopefully i'll be able to escape without any problems.

3rd person pov
the family was having dinner in vale to celebrate ruby's 13th birthday leaving y/n alone in the house. as y/n was writing the letter to summer, raven & quill, he saw how happy they were now from after the day they had their little session a couple of months ago. as y/n writes the letter for summer, raven & quill only, he starts to have horrible flashbacks of when they abused him. As he finished the letter, y/n looked at the time as it was only 8:40 which meant he had at least another hour before the family was back home.