Chapter 1: Jacinto

It has been several months since the supposed victory over the locust. But to the cog's surprise, they weren't defeated. Only during the aftermath of Raam's defeat, did the cog learn that the area destroyed by the lightmass bomb was nothing but a breeding ground for all of the locust's creatures. We now see the gears fighting for their lives in the last human city of Jacinto.

"It never ends" Marcus said

"They're getting bolder everyday" Y/N said

As they were saying that a couple of gears on stretchers were passing by.

"Damn these guys were defending Pomeroy Depot" Anya said

"Damn that's just down the road" Dom says as he gestures behind him to make his point.

After a few minutes y/n left the 3 to their own thoughts and went to find his own squad.

" I'll go and check on Y/N and his squad, i'll also go check on that lead" Anya said

Anya's POV

After i left Dom and Marcus to train the new rookie, i went to find Y/N and his squad. Lately my son's squad began to feel like a small family to me.

------Flashback #1-------------

I saw Y/N and Alice walking down the hallway while saying something to each other.

Y/N! i called out as i ran up to hug him

Y/N: Hey Mom! What's up? he said as he hugged me.

Me: I was actually wondering where you and Alice were going?

Y/N: nowhere special. just gonna take a walk around before we get called into action.

Alice: Anya dont be worried about Y/N, I'm his partner and squad mate! He won't die on my watch.

Me: ok but please be careful you two.

Alice: ok mom, we'll be careful!

After Alice's comment, all 3 of us were silent and had an awkward moment until I spoke up.

Me: Alice?

Alice: Yes Anya? she said awkwardly not wanting to make this conversation anymore awkward.

Me: Don't call me by my first name anymore. I am now your adoptive mother now, so I expect nothing less then what you give on the battlefield understood? I said as i hugged her and she returned the favor.

Me: I guess I'll see you both later

Y/N-Alice: Yup

------------------Flashback #2--------------------------------

I saw Tom and Sasha looking for something or someone.

Me: Tom, Sasha. i called out to them as they look like they've seen a ghost.

Tom: Yes Anya?

Me: What's wrong with you two? You look like you've seen or done something you weren't meant to do.

At this point both were blushing red. They looked like a very healthy tomato ready for harvest red.

Me: Tom? Sasha? What did you two do?

Tom: Well, something did happen but not the way you think.

Sasha: We had sex to relief our stress and we may  have made a mess in the main bunker.

At this point they were both blushing like crazy.

Me: ok you two are grounded for a couple of weeks until you understand the meaning of keeping the room clean at all times. understood? i said as i was somewhat mad at them

At this point both were looking at me like I had just yelled at them.

Me: I'm so sorry, just clean your mess and I'll see you later.

As I turned around quickly to go to my post, I felt someone hugging me and as i turned my head I saw both  Tom and Sasha hugging me.

Tom: Anya... no mom, please dont feel ashamed.

Sasha: He's right. Although we just told you that we had sex, you kept a steady head. Anya we told you our backstories years ago and yet you showed Y/N what it means to have a caring mother. We both look after Y/N and Alice as if they were our family and we would protect them with our lives before we let them die after getting a second chance to have a family.

At this point i was tearing up and hugged them like a mother afraid of losing her children.

Me: Tom? Sasha? From now on I want you both to call me mom ok?

Tom/Sasha: ok mom.

 they both said as we separated from the hug as i smiled knowing that i adopted 2 more kids

--------End of Flashbacks------------------------------

As i walked to the control room I thought of how I wanted nothing more than to be with my kids and Marcus but duty calls. I then saw y/n and ran to him

Y/N! i yelled out to him

Y/N: Hi mom! he said as I hugged him and he returned the favor.

Y/N Pov

I hugged my mom as she kissed my forehead.

Mom, I think they need us in the control room

Anya/Mom:I know its just  I wanna have this feeling before i let my child go. she said with a hint of worry in her voice.

As she said that  I hug her and tell her that I'll be fine and that I got my squad and Delta's squad to take care of me. 

Anya/Mom: Your right Y/N. I guess my motherly instincts are on overdrive since i adopted the entire echo squad as my children.

After that sentence we both had a good laugh but i could tell that she was serious.

Me: That is true. I do treat both Tom and Sasha as my older siblings. But Alice, I want to treat her as my squad mate but something is telling me that she'll be someone important to me in the future.

Anya: Sounds like you may have found the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Me: It does make sense. She was the first one of echo squad that i met and she is cute.

After a few minutes of walking I saw Alice come out out of nowhere and said that she heard everything we just said. It was at this point that i was blushing like crazy until she spoke up.

Alice: Y/N did you mean every word of what you just said to Anya?

Me: Yes, i did. Now before Hoffman comes looking for us, lets go to the control room.

Alice/Anya: Right.

Before we started to move i grabbed  Alice's face and mashed my lips against her and it felt like i was in cloud 9. Her lips were soft and as we separated from the kiss I held the left side of her face with my right hand and told her something that i will always remember.

Me: Alice, I love you and I promise to never leave your side.

After that we went to the control room where Hoffman had a mission for both Delta and Echo. After getting the details of our mission, both Delta and my squad went our separate ways in order to get the operation started.

As I fought through the locust outside of Jacinto, my thoughts went back to my old adoptive family as i thought to myself

"Wonder how Summer and the rest of the family are doing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp. Ladies and Gentlemen. That is Chapter 1 done. I am done with writing chapters 1-4 so they'll be here later on. Chapters 5-8 are being written, I finished writing chapter 5 today and had the thought of what chapter 6 will be. No Spoilers will be written here. Also chapter 7/8 may have a small or huge lemon part in it, not sure if it'll happen but it may or may not happen.

This is Doragonkami flying back into the sky.