I looked at him confusedly but stood behind him, still.

The robonoid scanned us found Steven's gemstone.

"WE should probably movvve-"

Then the robonoid shot a beam of energy at us. We were able to escape the blast and started to run.

We ran and turned a corner where we stopped to catch my breath while Lars was telling Steven something.

"I seriously need to work on my cardio" I said trying to catch my breath.

"You just don't get it" Lars told Steven.

"I hate being scared all the time. I was scared off everything except baking, actually, I was scared of that too. I never even tried making backlog (Is that the word?)  because it looks so hard! I never had the guts to stick up for anybody, not even me. And now I'm hiding again like a big cowardly loser underneath some space building" He said frustrated. 

Both me and Steven went to comfort him.

"Don't beat yourself up like that Lars, that's what's what the killer robots for"

"Yeah, I sure there are many things you are good at" I said patting his back.

"Quickly come here" A voice said as a hand form underground motion for us to come.

"Steven. What if it's a trap?" Lars asked.

I looked around to the robonoid scanning for us. 

"Guys we should really  get going now" I told them.

"Um. I don't think we have a choice" Then Steven pulled us in the hole before the robonoid could find us.

In the hole all three of we hugged each other, trembling in fear. We watch as the robonoid left and we all sighed in relief.

"Close one huh?" Lars asked as he pulled away from the hug.

I smiled nervously.

"My stars. I've never been so terrified like this before"

Steven let out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah but who-"

"Don't worry" The figure moved closer towards us.

"You're safe now"

"We're not going to hurt you"

Lars got up on his feet, arms open.

"Thank you! Whoever youuu- ahh!" Lars didn't finish his sentence because the gem had revealed her- themselves.

They were startled by Lars' scream.

While Steven tried to clam him down I stated at the gems in amazement. My eyes turned into stars at the sight of them.

"Thanks for saying us" Steven thank them.

The twins moved closer towards us.

"How bazaar. What are they?"

"They certainly don't look like any gems we've ever see before"

Above us, the robonoid was still looking for us.

"Come this way"

"This way, come"

We were about to follow them but Larss stopped us.

"Steven, Y/n wait. Is this really a good idea?" Lars asked.

"They seem different. I think we can trust them" With that, Steven walked off to follow the twins.

"A besides would you really like to take your changes up there?" I said pointing up before following the others, Lars quickly followed as we walked deeper into the tunnel.

While we walked, Steven asked where we were going, the only answer we got was it was somewhere long forgotten then Lars started to make a small joke about the place. Once we reached the outside the tunnel we saw a forgotten kindergarten.

"Woah! What is this place?" Lars asked.

"A kindergarten. A really, really big one" Steven answered.

"I've never seen a kindergarten so ginormous like this one" I said.

Author's Note.

Hello Starlings thank you guys so much for the 700+  and the 30+ votes I still can't believe that people actually read my book.
Since Y/n is coming to earth very some I thought she could get an animal companion if you guys have any recommendation please do tell me in the comments and also a love interest but that would be announced later on in the book though I already know who's it gonna be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 
Hope you guys enjoy your day/ evening.

                                                                     - Love Jolene The Lovely 🥰