10

A/n: A wild update has appeared!

Maglor was sitting on the mattress with Handa sitting across from her. He had folded his hands in his lap as she read over what he wrote in the notebook. It had been a few days since she started working on his nightmares and the emotional state he was in. So far it had been alright, she was smart and knew a lot about the mind. She put the notebook down after a few moments and said, "You are strong, despite what you think. You are strong. If you were not strong then you would not be sitting here talking." 

Maglor took his notebook and wrote, 'But I could do nothing to stop him from what he did. It hurt and he was so powerful...what chance do we have against an enemy like that?' 

She read it over and looked at him. She nodded a bit and said, "That past is hard to manage. It is, there is a lot we can regret or wish we were stronger. Yet, we need to have those hard or impossible moments to grow. Do not worry now about how to fight them, right now, just worry about healing yourself." 

Maglor nodded slowly and sighed. He rubbed his face, he then took his notebook and wrote. 'How much do you know about the Valar?' 

She looked at it and asked, "I have my knowledge about them, why?" 

'Do they hate us?' He asked and he then continued to write a bit more about when they left Valinor. 

She read it over and was quiet for a few moments before she said, "You'll have to speak with Kailu about that. His realm of knowledge for these kinds of things is far faster than mine." 

Maglor nodded and silently coughed a bit and rubbed the bandage at his neck slightly. Handa moved over a bit and said, "Move our head up a bit." 

Maglor did and she moved the bandage slightly. She then stood up and grabbed some things from her desk. She dipped the bandage into a bowl and then walked over. She gently changed the bandages and sat down. "There. Done." She said. 

Maglor nodded in thanks to her and looked up when Maedhros walked in with Celegorm. They both looked a bit concerned. Maglor frowned and signed to them 'What?' 

"Kano..." Maedhros began. "...our followers who are in Hithlum need us right now. We got a message from them and-" 

"-and we are sorry Kano but we have to go." Celegorm finished. 

Maglor looked at them with a look of worry. He began breathing a bit raggedly, yet, he looked at Handa who put a hand to his shoulder. "You do know that if you need more time to stay...you can. You can do this." She said gently to him. 

Maglor swallowed and nodded a bit. He looked to them and gave a small nod. Maedhros looked at him and gave him a firm hug. "If you need us, just send a letter and we'll be there," Maedhros promised. 

"and don't worry, we won't leave until tomorrow," Celegorm said gently to him. Maglor nodded and took a deep breath. 

Handa closed the notebook and handed it to Maglor. "Here, we can work later. If your brothers are leaving spend the rest of today with them." 

Maglor nodded a bit and took the notebook and walked outside with his brothers.