7

Maglor was breaking harshly curled up in his cell. He ducked his head and pulled his knees close. It hurt. It hurt all over. He had blood spattered around him. He was just so tired...it just hurt so much. The mental and physical pain. It all hurt to much.

He looked up slowly as he heard a laugh from the hallway. The door opened and Mairon walked in smirking. "What's the matter songbird? Don't feel like singing? Your kind normally do in captivity." He said.

Maglor just dropped his head forward waiting for the pain to start. The soundless screams began shortly after.

~~~

Maglor's flew open and he blinked. He was in Maedhros's arms and he was met with his brothers worried looks. He also saw Kailu in the background looking over at him not with pity though. His expression had more compassion and empathy rather pitty.

Maglor sat up and shivered. His body was sore and back of his throat was feeling a bit numb. "Here," Said Arhiri tossing a drinking pouch to Maglor.

"That one just has water and not your alcohol...right?" Asked Kailu.

"It just has water," he replied in an expressionless voice.

"Good" Kailu said with a nod as Maedhros helped Maglor take a drink. Maglor’s hands were shaking from the memory of the dream.

"Please tell me she's close by," Celegorm said.

"Sill a few days away. But if we ride fast and do not stop we can get there in two days." Kailu said.

Celegorm looked to Kano and asked, "Do you want to go now?"

Maglor nodded and stumbled a bit as he stood up. Maedhros caught him and asked him something quietly. He nodded and hung his head as he climbed up Maedhros's horse. His brother climbed on behind him.

Kailu took Maglor's horse and the group began riding quickly. No one really talked. Maglor kept his head down, he hated this feeling of weakness. He hated how he felt he'll be stuck like this and stuck living in fear. He hated all the help he needed even though most of is wounds were not so horrible, just his throat was really bad.

It all hurt too much. It was all to much. He looked up a bit as Maedhros's lay his cloak over his head hiding his face. Apparently he started crying again.

Maglor clenched his hands tightly. He hated this.