5

Celegorm moved forward before and looked at Maglor who was holding his shoulder before he whipped around and pulled out his sword. He slashed the arrow that came at him and stormed to the orc who shot at them. The orc launched another arrow and he moved to the side and once he was close enough he cut the orc down. He then went back to Maglor and bent down and looked at the wound. Yet, he kept alert and listened for any more orcs or anything else that may want to kill them. 

"It's deep," Celegorm said looking at Maglor who looked very pale as he nodded slowly. Celegorm cursed loudly as he sat back. They needed to find that healer! 

He turned his head to the side as he heard a noise and saw an orc raising a sword. He moved quickly into a defensive position but an arrow shot from nowhere killing the orc. Then a tall cloaked elf walked out from behind a tree and said, "For creatures who used to be one of us I still am suprised how much of an idiot they are." 

He pulled out the arrow and stuck it back in his quiver. He looked over at Celegorm and Maglor and gave a deep sigh. "Hey. Kailu! Get over here! There are two elves here that I do not want to deal with." 

After a few moments, another elf walked over, "You do not have to shout and we really have to work on your social skills." 

"Why?" He asked folding his arms. 

"To be normal," Kailu said 

"I despise being normal," He replied. 

Kailu shook his head and moved it to one side and he said, "You despise everything and everything." 

The other elf glared and said, "Why don't you shut up and go deal with them!" 

Kailu sighed gave a heavy sigh and walked back to Celegorm and Maglor. "Sorry about him," He said as he bent down. Maglor looked at him Kailu and frowned. This elf had long black hair but he had a cloth over his eyes. His clothes were strange and a bit ripped. 

"Who are you?" Celegorm said. 

"I am Kailu and mister happy over there is my brother Arhiri," Kailu said pointing back at the elf who just glared a bit. 

"Kailu. The arrow in one of their shoulder is kinda deep and it should be removed." Arhiri said. 

Kailu looked to one of them and said, "I can remove the arrow and patch it enough. There is a healer who lives about a few days away. She can patch it up far better then I can." 

"Wait. A healer?" Celegorm asked. "Is she a part of the Avari?" 

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Kailu asked him. 

"We have been looking for her for the past month," He said. 

Kailu nodded and said, "You have?" 

Arhiri's hand moved to another arrow and Kailu looked over and said, "Instead of being suspicious why don't you go after the five other orcs we are following." 

"Fine," He said and headed off. 

Kailu sighed and looked back to Celegorm and Maglor.  He gave a nod and asked, "Now. Can I take care of the arrow and I have some questions?" 

Celegorm and looked at Maglor who nodded slowly. Kailu nodded and said, "Alright I can take care of the arrow but as I do it please tell me why are you looking for her...and how you know about her?" 

"Our uncle told us that there was a myth about an Avari healer," He said. "We are looking for her since...well since my brother had a run-in with Morgoth and-" 

"Morgoth? Will his name be Melkor?" 

Maglor stiffened and shook his head. 

"Yeah," Celegorm said.

Kailu just listened as he reached out and took a hold of the arrow. He removed it carefully and grabbed ripped a piece of off his tunic and pressed it against his shoulder to stop the bleeding. "Well if Melkor had any part of this then she'll be more than happy to help and Arhiri won't kill you." He said. 

"What do you mean?" Asked Celegorm. 

"Well all three of us are Avari and me and my brother hate him greatly. I lost my sight to him and my brother lost his sanity." Kailu replied. "She just likes helping everyone out."

Maglor looked between the his brother and Celegorm. He looked at his shoulder and winced in pain. Kailu moved his hand away and said, "The bleeding stopped and you should be alright."

"He can't talk," Said Celegorm to Kailu as he stood.

"I can tell, his breathing his a bit stiff." He replied.

Maglor swallowed and shook his head. He looked to Celegorm and begged him silently that they could leave and get to this healer. Celegorm looked at him and it took a few moments but he figured it out. He looked to Kailu and asked, "Can we get to the healer?"

"Sure, I need to wait for my brother," Kailu said.

Maglor looked at the elf then back at his brother. He just held his shoulder and settled back against the tree. He felt terrible, he just wanted to find this healer. Especially now with his shoulder being like this.