ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

KLAUS MIKAELSON is someone who is called a heartless evil. He is someone who can't be messed with. And if they did cross him, then they are as good as dead.

Actually, they are better off dead. Because once the original gets his hands on them, there will definitely be a hella lot to pay.

The Original basically shut off his humanity to any but his family. Though he is vengeful and power-hungry, he places usefulness before the pleasure of tormenting. He keeps people alive when it suits his needs. A reason for the still-beating undead heart of Katherine Pierce.

"This body is useless," Klaus/ John said out loud.

After getting thrown out of the house for the second time, the original wanna-be hybrid came to a conclusion.

"Ha, finally. Something we can both agree on," the brunette mused, slurping her blood bag as slowly as possible. As she isn't going to get another one until the next day. It is just stupid thinking that if she savored it for a long time, she wouldn't feel hungry and desire it for a while.

Klaus decided to give her one blood bag every day when she looked at him like he was the last blood sausage on the earth.

"I am not finding even a bit of info in this. They don't trust him," Klaus said, motioning to the body he is currently possessing, "not even with their non-existent cats and dogs. Forget sharing secrets."

"Told you. John's a dick. No one likes him, not even his daughter Elena, or his family who knew him for over 17 years. He literally showed his asshole-ness to everyone."

"Who do you think would've been a better choice then?" He asked, looking at the girl before him in the eye. His pupils dilated a little.

"Alaric," was the girl's quick, compelled reply.

"The Vampire Hunter?" Klaus asked questioningly.

"And Jenna's boyfriend. Damon's best friend. Loved high school history teacher, and a guardian of Mystic Falls Scooby gang. He is basically an all-rounder," the olive-skinned girl said, throwing the now-empty blood bag into the bin. "And he looks nice. A lot nicer than John."

John/ Klaus fished out the phone from one of his pockets and dialed a very familiar number saying, "Maddox, I have some work for you, mate."

And so, Alaric was forced to lend his body, 4 days before the sacrifice.

★ ➷ 。• ☆

The next morning, Klaus got up early and decided to pay a visit to the gang in his new body. And Katherine didn't even ask what happened to John.