Chapter 10

Mature and a sexy pic of Ash for you beautiful readers

Luke's POV

As soon as she said that I almost died because I know that Calum heard her. Of course I'm happy that she trusts me enough to be her first time but she might find out about the dare and think I was using her. Yeah I know at the start I was but that changed. I've actually fallen for her. When the bell rang I kissed Demi goodbye before standing up and making my way to lesson with Calum.

"So looks like it ends tonight then." He said as we sat down at the back of the room.

"Yeah I guess it is."

"Oh come on Luke. Be happy, you're going to get laid tonight. I mean it has been almost 2 months since the last time."

"I know and I'm looking forward to it. Don't forget the money tomorrow and tell Michael to bring his." I said just before the teacher walked into the room. Once the lesson had finished Calum turned to me.

"Leave a mark on her neck so we know that you two actually did it." He said before we stood up and walked out of the room and towards Demi's locker. She was stood talking to Ashton when I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist then kissing her neck.

"Hey beautiful." I said as she entwined our fingers. She smiled at me before turning back to Ashton.

"I'm staying at Luke's tonight. I will text dad and tell him."

"Don't you think you should come home and tell him or at lease tell Lisa." He said to her before glancing at me.

"Its not like she cares anyway and dads at work so I will just text him. I will see you tomorrow Ash." He gave a small smile before turning to me.

"Don't you dare hurt her." He told me before storming off down the hallway.

Demi and I said goodbye to Calum and Michael before heading to my car. I could tell that she was nervous about tonight and I am going to do everything I can to make this comfortable for her. When we got to my home I unlocked the house for her before she went to sit in the living room while I ran upstairs and ran her a bath before making my way back down stairs and locked the front door. I made my way into the living room and found her sat on the sofa. I sat down next to her and took her hand into mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked to make sure. I'm not going to force her to go through with this.

"Yeah Luke I am. I know you won't hurt me and I want this to be with someone I love and I love you."

"OK I just wanted to make sure and I love you too. Come on. I'm running you a bath to help you relax." I said standing up and pulling her with me. I led her upstairs and into the bathroom and turned off the water.

"I will be in my room when your ready." I told her before pecking her lips and walking into my bedroom. I closed my curtains and then tided my room a little before putting on some Ed Sheeran knowing that she loves his music. I found some candles in my mums room and put them around my room before going to my bedside draw and pulling out a foil packet. As I finished lighting the last candle, I saw my door open and Demi walk in wearing one of my t-shirts and her underwear. She closed the door behind her then walked towards me.

"I thought you didn't like Ed Sheeran?" She said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I never said I didn't like him I just said I didn't listen to him that often." I said smiling down at her, stating into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Now are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked not moving my eyes from hers. She just smiled and nodded as she played with the hair at the back of my neck. I just nodded before I attached my lips to hers.

Demi's POV

He pressed his lips against mine in a gentle kiss and you could feel the love that we shared. I know I am making the right choice with Luke. He won't hurt me and I know that and I know he loves me. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands moved down to the backs of my thighs and lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist. He moved us towards the bed and gently lay me down before climbing on top of me.

He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I gladly gave him. His tongue met mine and he massaged them together. I moaned at the contact before gently pulling his hair, causing a low moan to erupt from the back of his throat. He moved from my lips before kissing down my neck. As soon as he found my sweet spot he started to suck the skin making sure to leave a mark.

As soon as he was finished with my neck, I started to tug at the bottom of his T-shirt. He pulled it over his head before doing the same with mine then attached our lips again.

My hands moved down to the top of his jeans before I undid the button and pulled down the zip before trying to pull off his skinny jeans. I felt him chuckle against my lips before helping me pull his jeans off. His one hand that was on my waist moved upwards towards my bra before he started to massage my left breast. I let out a small moan before I felt his hand travel around to the back and undoing the clasp. He pulled the straps down my arm before throwing the bra with the rest of our clothes.

He kissed his way down to my breasts before taking my left nipple into his mouth and sucking. I moaned loudly causing him to look up at me through his lashes. He kept sucking the nipple before moving to the other one. His hand traveled down to my underwear before slipping his fingers inside and ran them against my entrance.

"Always wet for me baby." He said before sitting up and pulling my underwear down my leg. He pressed a finger inside of me and started to pump, curling his finger as he did, before adding a second finger and scissoring them. Once he thought I was stretched enough he pulled down his boxers letting his length free. I looked down at his member and then my nerves started to kick in. He lent over to the bedside table and took the foil packet into his hands before kneeling between my legs again.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked looking into my brown eyes.

"Yeah I'm sure. Just go slow please." I said as I watched him rip open the packet and roll it onto his length.

"Anything for you baby." He told me as he lined up at my entrance. He entwined our fingers before slowly pushing in. I screwed my eyes shut as soon as I felt the burn. He carried on pushing in slowly until he was all the way in then stopped. I felt a tear escape my eye as I got used to the pain and the feeling of him inside of me.

"Baby I'm so sorry. It will stop soon. Try to get your mind on something else." He said as he wiped away the tear then leaning down to my ear and softly sang along to Ed Sheeran. "Kiss me like you want to be loved." And I did just that. I turned my head and pressed my lips against his. He responded immediately and his lips moved with mine. I gently moved my hips telling him he could move before he pulled out a little then slowly thrusted back into me.

"I love you so much Demi." He said as he rested his forehead against mine, staring down into my brown eyes.

"I love you too Luke. I love you so much." I told him before he pressed his lips against mine again. Luke carried on with his hip movements and gradually got faster when I told him the pain was starting to go. He kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear through out the whole time before I felt the familiar burn in my stomach. I felt Luke's thrusts start to become sloppy and knew that he was close too. After a few more thrusts I came with a call of Luke's name. My walls tightened around him before he came into the condom.

"I love you so much." He told me before gently pulling out and taking the condom off and throwing it in the bin. He lay down next to me before pulling my into his arms and kissing my lips.

"I love you too Luke." I said before gently falling asleep in his tattoo covered arms.

So guys what you think? How do you think she will find out about the dare?