Chapter 6

FOREVER A SAUCIE

Again sort of mature part

*****

Chapter 6

Demi’s POV

After school we go back to Luke’s house and his mum isn’t home so we make our way up to his bedroom. I sit down on his bed while Luke goes downstairs and grabs some chocolate, popcorn and some drinks. Once he is back upstairs he closes the door and sets the food and drinks down on his desk that is in the corner of his room.

“What film do you want to watch babe?” He asks me while sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Whatever film you want, just please not a scary film.” I say as I move to sit with my legs crossed. He stands up and picks a random film before putting it into the DVD player and lying down next to me. I lay down with him and rested my head on his chest as he pulls my body closer to his. We watch the film, occasionally eating the snacks that he brought up.

“Luke?” asked turning my head up to face him. He hummed in response as he turned his head to look at me. “At lunch you said that you used to play girls and that I’m different. Why did you do that to them?” I asked staring up into his blue eyes.

“I don’t know why I did it. I’m what people would call a reject so I thought if I’m being called that I should at least make it true.” He said before kissing my forehead.

“Why didn’t you just try and prove them wrong?”

“Well I only really slept around with girls and got drunk after my dad had finished beating me. It gave me something else to focus on other than the pain that he caused me. Don’t worry about my past. I’m not going to do the same to you.”

“I know you’re not. I trust you.” I said before he leant down and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss started off slow and was filled with passion before I felt Luke’s tongue run over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him in and he explored my mouth. He slowly rolled us over so that he was lying on top of me, laying on one of his forearms to hold him up while the other rested on my hip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to lightly pull his hair causing him to let out a light moan. His hand moved to go under my top and he rested his hand there while rubbing soothing circles onto my hot skin with his thumb.

I let my hands wonder down his back to the bottom of his black tank top and started to tug lightly. He broke the kiss and quickly pulled it over his head before reattaching our lips. He started to nibble on my bottom lip making me release a moan. He moved his lips down to my neck and started to search for my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against my neck as I released a moan when he started to suck on it. Once he was finished kissing my neck he moved his lips back up to mine. I felt his hand start to move down between us and rested on the button of my jeans. He was about to release the button when there was a knock at his bedroom door. He quickly pulled away and grabbed his tank top pulling it on before standing up and opening the door.

“Luke I just wanted to tell you that I’m home.” I heard a woman’s voice say.

“Ok mum but I have someone over at the minute.” He tells her before looking back at me.

“Who?”

“Demi, my girlfriend.” He told her making a smile break out on my face.

“Can I meet her?” I heard her ask.

“Sure, we will be down in a minute.” He told her before shutting the door and making his way over to me and lay down back on top of me because I didn’t sit up. He pecked my lips before pulling away. “Are you ready to meet my mum?” He asked staring into my brown eyes. I bit my lip before nodding.  He pecked my lips one more time before standing up and holding his hand out for me. Once I was stood up I took his hand and we made our way downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw a women cooking something.

“Hi, I’m Liz. You must be Demi.” She said once she saw us walk into the room.

“Nice to meet you.” I said as Luke wrapped his arm around my waist. I stay around Luke’s for another hour before I get a text from my step-mum telling me I have to go home. Luke walks me across the road to my front door before pulling me into his arms. Once he pulls back he presses his lips against mine in a quick kiss.

“Goodnight beautiful.” He says before making his way back over the road and into his house.

******

Sorry if its short guys