"I saw how you fought through the eyes of my pawns and I know that you are fast." he said and snapped his fingers. Around us appeared more demons that he hadn't ordered to attack.

This is bad... Really bad... If I remember from my experience, this will not be good. And I don't have a plan to get through this...

"Throw your weapon away and I will spare this girls life." he told me. I had no choice and threw my katana next to me so he could see.

"And don't move from that place. I will torture you before I will kill you myself." he snapped his fingers and the demons around me started to attack me from every direction.

My torso and head were mostly aimed at and most of the attacks were punch. A few slashed my back and I almost fell onto my knees but held on. My face was also scratched and I almost lost one of my eyes.

In the end, I was a bloody mess and still standing. The Lower Moon two clapped at my effort while laughing.

"Amazing! I was expecting you to fall unconscious at some point but you didn't!" he said while laughing. The kid was gasping for air as he tried to calm himself down. What a nasty personality.

"I will give you a chance." he told me when he had calmed down. Mitsuri took her katana away from her neck and walked towards me.

"If you can survive this slash, I will let you two go. Since I am a nice person." he told me with a fake smile. 

Mitsuri was in front of me and she raised her katana. I could see her try to fight for the control since her katana was shaking. Should I do some talk no jutsu to snap her out from the control?

"Mitsuri... fight through the control... I know you can do it." I said with a smile and she slashed my torso. Damn... it hurts...

I fell down on my back since the pain was too much and my vision was getting darker. Is this how I die... I still haven't accomplished anything in this world...

"AHAHAHA!!! Too bad! Looks like you lost the game! Hahahaha!!!" the demon laughed out loudly. My eyes finally closed and darkness filled my vision. I couldn't hear anything around me anymore.

No! I can't fall unconscious! I need to stay awake! Fight Shin! Fight!!!

"What are you doing, Kochou Shin?" I heard someone ask me. This voice... Kanae?

"Stand up, Kochou Shin. Your enemy is right in front of you. How long are you going to stay down and leave your companion?" Kanae asked me with a strict tone.

Ah... I see... This is just like with Shinobu. Man... It feels kind of weird to hear this but I needed this. Thanks.

My eyes opened and I breathed in as much oxygen I could. I will finish him in this one moment. I could see the Lower Moon two looking away from me since he was laughing so hard. But he said that he saw me through his pawns.

But it must be hard to share visions with this many pawns so he must have his eyes closed or concentrate really hard to see properly.

I activated God Speed and grabbed the katana that I threw next to me. I ran towards the laughing demon and everything felt so slow to me.

I can do this. With this one slash, I can run away with Mitsuri. I swung my katana as fast I could. The blade slashed the Lower Moon Two's head off easily.

I slid to stop my speed and then took another dash to grab Mitsuri. I carried her quickly and ran away from the town as fast as I could. I could feel the effect of God Speed ending slowly and controlled Mitsuri fell unconscious.