This shouldn't discourage me, its my birthday and I'll  meet my wolf.  Maybe she'd show up even though I'm in alot of pain.

I smile to myself as more tears blur my eyes. I hate being weak and him being strong. I wish I was strong but I'd always been me.

I prepare breakfast after wiping all the blood off my body and wearing a clean pair of old clothes.

I wince each time I accidentally brush my hand on my back but I could so feel it healing up abit more quickly. Weird.

The pack members get in all of them taking their sits not bothering to say anything  to me. I'm  just  a servant anyway and its high time I accept it.

They eat as I stare as them feeling the familiar growling of my stomach. I leave the room heading out, I don't want to be shoved or hit.

I sigh walking towards the trees feeling the cold soil between my toes. My badly injured back heals us  slowly but surely.  I know that even if it heals he is still just going to hurt me anyway. He always does.

Its only a matter of time before my healed wounds open up again and he'd repeat the process over and over again.

After walking for about twenty minutes to nowhere in particular trying to distract my tormented mind from recalling each and every painful experience in my life, I walk back to the pack house knowing they've completed eating.

Within a short period of time, I'm already standing  outside the pack house. I rush in ready to wash the awaiting dishes, before I start preparing lunch for everyone.

****

My day went well lifeless if i can call it that anway,  and I guess luck was on my side since I didn't encounter the alpha. I sigh with relief as I serve the last plate.

My wolf wouldn't show anymore since I would have already felt her.  I get into the kitchen stealing some little leftover food and dashing towards my room avoiding  being seen by anyone.

I eat savoring the delicious  taste of the rare meal in my mouth since it would take some time before I get a delicious meal once again.

After eating, I rest my head on my mattress that can hardly be calls that anymore. Within few minutes I'm consumed by sleep.

I don't know if I even slept because  I woke up with a burning sensation all over my body.  I gasp for air feeling suffocated.  what's wrong with me?

It doesn't take long before it dawns on me that maybe I'm shifting.  My parents had told me about shifting and how amazing it is but being young they had failed to mention how painful it is.

After hours of endless torture and pain where I muffled my scream by shoving my old tee shirt in my mouth.  I wouldn't want the alpha to wake up for he'd surely kill me for disturbing his peaceful sleep.

I could feel every crack of my bones as it resonated through my body.  Every inch of my breaking bones, I felt each pain for there was no one to help me with it.

It took hours for the shift to end  but the outcomes we're something I'd  repeat again. I stood on all four as I trodded over to my mirror on my tiny bathroom.

I stared at my mesmerizing reflection. I had grey fur, white spots littered on mypaws.  My eyes were a bright blue making me look more beautiful. I stared at my wolf in awe. It was totally worth it.

She told me how to shift back and for the first time in my life I was actually happy. I slept well knowing that nothing would ruin my mood.

The following morning, I woke up early started my normal duty and for once I had a small smile on my face and when I looked in the mirror my eyes had some shine to it that I thought I had lost years ago. I know everyone could tell by my scent that I had shifted.

As I was preparing the last pancake and carrying to the table, I collided hard with someone and I nearly fell down

Looking up I see Anabelle the alpha's sister, her face contorted in nothing but disgust as she stares at me. 

"Watch where you are going you idiot,"  She snarls baring her teeth at me and for once I was feeling courageous that I decide to reply.

"You should watch where you are going instead of snapping at me and yelling at me for no apparent reason." I utter and her eyes widen in surprise. That was the worst mistake of my life. 

She raises her hand up for a strike and I snap my eyes shut waiting  for a strike only, it doesn't come.

I crack them open seeing an evil glint in her eyes.  She drops her hand and walks off. I nearly smile victoriously but I felt something  off with her calm nature and my question was answered minutes later.

The alpha storms into the kitchen with a sobbing Anabelle  behind her. She set it all up.

Anabelle shoots a smirk towards me and I gulp knowing that whatever she said to him, would earn me a beating that would not end well.

"You ungrateful slut!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME, I AM YOUR ALPHA AND YOU SHOULD LEARN YOUR PLACE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH THAT I CAN EASILY DISPOSE!! " He snarls as he grabs the hem of my blouse and drags me out of the kitchen.

He drags me to the torture room that I've grown accustomed to.  He said that for him to prove how powerful he is he would leave a reminder on my face, he'd leave his mark and he sure did.

He grabs a silver knife and even though I have shifed, it would leave a scar.  He takes it out and permanently scar my face. He dragged the knife on my right cheek to my left one.

My screams echoes through the mansion as I cry for help and as always no one comes. I am left with the beast. He orders me never to shift ever again and the second time I did, I nearly died due to the amount of pain I felt. 

The only thing I recall as he was damaging my face was his genuine smile stretched on his lips and how his eyes were filled with amusement and sheer pleasure.

********

Editing!❤️

Very Cliché, I know but it's gonna change, I promise. That's how she got the scar on her face and it's also very necessary to have this flashback. It maybe cliche but it's super important.  I hope its good though.

Please,

Vote

Comment

Share

😘😘