| Arisa's Affliction |

WARI NO ERAPH

The Hyakuya sect!?

"To crush the 'Mikado No Oni' and the Hiiragi." He continued which leaves me to a stunned.I heard that the Hyakuya used to be the backbone sorcery organization of the century and supported by America throughout my little bit of research back in the campus.

I gulp, but i didn't know they got themselves involve within this long time ago. In fact, why does he approached Guren of all the people?

"Join us with your power alone, we can crush them easily."

"I refuse." Guren spat without another thought, "Go back and tell your superiors that the Ichinose won't change sides. Or else, i'll kill anyone who as seen my true ability."

"Hm,looks like you're serious.Let's go back for now." He presses the button and i reacted faster than i could. I zoomed off from where i was standing,slipped past through the door before it could completely close surprising the man on the inside.

"What does the Hyakuya sect wants to do with the Ichinose?" I asks and he gave me a look before a small smile curves upon his thin mouth,

"My, i have never heard or seen about you,girl.What's your name?"

"The Hyakuya is famous for their human experiments.There must be a reason why you seem so desperate in seeking allegiance and to destroy the Hiiragi,why?"

He studies my face when i refuses to answer him and instead getting right down to a serious business.

"This is rather surprising," He began, "Strangely,you look very much alike with a little girl whom i take care of back in the orphan."

Shivers ran down my spine, Shoot! I forgot i was merely a little child in this year!

"If you still kid' around," I summon Artemis in my hand, materialising it from the empty air. I pointed the tip of my scythe at him, "I will have to fight you until i gain some answers."

"An outsider who is curious? Perhaps you too, have a goal to achieve,yes?"

I pressed my lips to a firm straight line,eyes fixes on him steadily in case he moves to strike me.

"Heh," He scoffs, "Very well.The Hyakuya sect wants to guide this country to the right path-if Japan keeps on going like this,it will collapse.A virus will spread-the world will become uninhabitable.The virus which was made were not by the Gods but in fact, Humans."

I gasp inaudibly, does he mean the virus that kills the rest of the human race in the upcoming years? Who made them?

I gulp the lump stuck in the back of my throat, "The Hiiragi..." My voice croaked and his smile widens, 

"Bingo."

"If that is the case,you are the second progenitor,aren't you...?"

I managed to sneak myself in to the forbidden library in one of the Hiiragi's manor,to do research because i am curious as to why of the cause in the war long time ago.The person who creates the war with the Hiiragi; the second progenitor who called himself Saitou.

"In 10 days we will begin the war with the Hiiragi.Care to join and help us prevent them?"

After a moment of silence, i dismissed Artemis from my hand, "No,thanks.That was the only information i needed."

"Oho,are you going to leak this secret to the Hiiragi then?"

My eyes narrowed at him, "The Hiiragi has nothing to do with me so as the Hyakuya sect.But tell me one last thing,"

I turn around, "Do you ever actually intend of selling the Hyakuya orphanage to the Demons?"

A jolt of surprise was seen on his face and i know very well i shouldn't be asking this,not when i am in the past that could change the future whatsoever but i needed to know if by this era, Yuuichiro and Mika are doing well.

"That,my dear is up for us to decide." He simply said,before he vanishes to a black smoke leaving me all alone in the lift.

WARI NO ERAPH 

I found myself wandering by the garden of the school late at night when nobody is around. I took a seat on the grass,forced myself to meditate,feeling the cold wind nipping into my skin.When i did opened my i was in the darkness, ahead of me was KamiAgari who already has his eyes on me.

"So you found something?"

"Quite so,yeah."

"Do you want to go back now?"

I wanted to hit him for not telling me he could knock me out unconscious again and brought me back to the real era but my mind was not into it right now.

"Yeah,and KamiAgari?"

"What?"

I reach out my hand, "Lend me your power."

He shot me a look of confusion by raising an eyebrow up, 

"Because something is coming,Guren will be in danger."

---------------------

I will try to update this book more as i am forcing myself to re-read the manga again because i left so much behind huhu.
So there may be parts i will fast forward but i will try not to make it confuse for everyone!