| The Demon Weapon |

The same expression that Yuuichiro held on his face must be the same as mine-just as if we had seen a ghost alive for the first time.

"Arisa..I-is that you?"

I couldn't hold back anymore,my body intuitively lunge onto him and the tears that were sitting on the corner of my eyes are now poured out.

Yuu is here,he's here.

With his own flesh and alive.

Yuuichiro Hyakuya is here.

I felt both of his arms wrapping tight around my smaller form and not even care if i can't breathe,

"It really is you," i said breathlessly against his shoulders,muffled by it.

"You're alive.But--how?" i pulled away just to see his face but much more closer now,

"Glen there saved my life and move me in," he smiled although his eyes are breaming with tears too as he motioned with his head to point at the older male behind me.

"Mika.." i muttered,

"I-if you're here,Mika is here too isn't he? Where is he?" my smile lit up more,eyes darting the classroom too hoping to catch a certain blonde head in my sight.

"Yuu,where's--"

"Come on,we're gonna talk somewhere else." With that,Yuu tugs on my hand and pulls me along behind him,leaving the classroom and the people in it bewildered with the small turn of event.

We stayed quiet along the way and with me still trying to convince myself Yuuichiro is really here with me.I tightened my hold that intertwines with his-feeling the warmth of his heat radiates.

Turns out that he had brought me up to the school's rooftop and judging with the quiet atmosphere,it was only the two of us here.

"Yuu,what's wrong?"

I looked at his back,noticing his sudden oddly pensive kind of aura emitting from him.Yuuichiro whirled around and fully face me,but no longer had the smile he flashed for me earlier,but only a scowl written on his face

"Mika..couldn't make it." Just with those words,my whole world crumbles upon me.

"S-stop,what are you--saying? Mika,he couldn't have--"

I wish Yuuichiro would have laughed and said 'Ha! You're it!' as usual when we were small kids.But then again, he only set his gaze onto the ground instead of me and no reaction came,

"No..no," unconsciously i took a step back and my head was spinning all of a sudden.

Mika didn't survived?

He didn't survived.

Mika is..

Gone..?

"I'm sorry!" His sudden outburst caused me to look back at him,and i see Yuu just to balled his fingers into a fists on each of his sides and how he trembles greatly.

"I-i ran away,i've failed to saved him! And yet i--" My heart torn apart as i saw a single tear drop strolls on his cheek,never i have seen in my life Yuu is being this..vulnerable.

"I'm sorry,i really am,i shouldn't have run but i did! It was all my fault to put blame on--They should have taken me instead of Mika--!"

"Yuu Stop!" i hurried over him and places both of my palms to cupped his cheeks,making him fully face me again