| Where It All Began II |

Whenever i close my eyes,

I can still see them,

The memories; Happy nor sad moments where it involves the two of them.

Was it this good? Am i that happy last time?

Right when i thought i could have a loving family again.

But,

"Arisa,i need you to run,i will go back and help Mika,"

"What? Yuu,no! You said we're going to stick together and that's it!"

"Arisa listen to me--!"

"NO! You listen! I won't abandon anyone ever again! I don't want to lose you both!"

"ARISA!" Yuu grabs a hold of both her shoulders firmly,making the girl stared into his emerald gaze although it seems blurred her vision by her hot brimming tears.

"I promise i will come back for you,i won't let you be alone,not like your brother does. Until then,i will keep that promise for the rest of my lives."

"Yuu--No-"

And before i knew it,

Yuu has pushed me forward and he ran back to save Mika.

I did managed to escape from the chaos.Wandering around once again in the deserted land,

Until Lieutenant General of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army found me and took me in.

WARI NO ERAPH

"Arisa,"

The sudden voice that rings my ear caused me to be startled and me snapping out from my daydreams of the past.

I tilt my head around to look at the short black haired male stood all mighty with his JIDA uniform as always where the Japan Army are mostly grateful to him for his life savior multiple times.

"I heard you've been skipping classes again.Care to explain what is it this time?" His tone is cold,as always.
However,that still doesn't stop me from the fact i dared to defy him.

"Isn't it obvious, i'm still pissed with the fact you won't let me in for the training Imperial Army Squad,"

My gaze went back to the view ahead of me where i was sitting by the edge of the rooftop on the most highest floor of the First Shibuya High School.

I heard Kureto lets out a sigh although it is barely audible,

"That is still not reasonable enough for you actually skipping classes-by gaining knowledges is also important for fighting outside the field."

I just stayed in silence,refusing to answer the adult anymore further;starring at the view ahead of me-beneath is the school yards,and by the border line is the Shibuya City that we managed to conquer from the vampires,and then a couple of yards away is the Army's borderline where we confined our lines from the enemy's territory and ours.

I did not know for how long more i have been starring at the army's headquarters not noticing Kureto's intense gaze on my back burning a hole on it.