| Attack on the Vampires |

WARI NO ERAPH--OMOTESANDO,TOKYO

"Hey,can you really start the car?" Yuu blinked;

Somehow in the stranded city there is a stranded car either that we had found on our journey.With Kimizuki decided to give it a try of activating it again manually.

"Err, are you sure? You might get electrocuted." I stood beside the door,watching his f hands attentively combining each of the colorful cables to one and another.

"Just shut up will you.." He muttered,obviously annoyed with me.

"You know,Kimizuki we haven't introduced each other yet formally so--" I reach out a hand towards him,offering a handshake

"The name's Arisa,pleasure to meet you!" I flash him a grin.

His red ruby eyes stared at my hand for a second before finally accepting it in his,

"Pleasure's mine." His voice was muffled by one of the cable he had bit between his lips,probably to mark that cable is important.

"That's amazing! Whether you like it or not,this will be the first time i ride a car." Yuu's eyes are beaming in amusement,watching every of Kimizuki's hands doing all the work.

Now he truly does look like a kid

"You see,there are no cars in the Vampire City and in Shibuya,oil is expensive so they're really rare." Yuu continued to rant,

"Arisa! Have you ridden one before?"

"Hm? Oh,you mean cars? I actually did drive them since Kureto being a 'Queen' he is,he mostly uses cars everywhere." I said,in the as-the-matter-of-fact tone.

"Really!? You can even drive!? That's nice!" He responded.

BCHZ--BZZ

"Eh? It works!" I yelped in surprise

VROOM

"WOAAH! You really did it! AWESOME!!" As soon as the car managed to get on again,Yuu began to skips around the vehicle like a little kiddo and Kimizuki got off the car.

"Wow,i can't believe it,you can start a car's engine--what are you,Eintein's son?" I smirked,

"Ehmm,could you--let me try driving it for a while?" Yuu came up,his both eyes are gleaming in pleased

"Huh? You can't simply drive just like that." Kimizuki said,

"No,but--just for a little while." Yuu pointed out,hoping to get a permission and the grin on his face seems not to disappears any sooner.

"Anyway,do not touch it.I'll teach you the basics of driving later on." Warned the red-haired male.

"YOU CAN DRIVE TOO!? THAT'S SUPER AWESOME!" His emerald eyes hues widened,and a glint of sparkles appears in them.

And i could have sworn it makes the other male go all nervous and embarrassed,

"Li-listen up,kids sit in the back,okay?"  he starts to walk away with me catching up to his side

"Is that a blush i'm seeing~?" I sang,poking his arm.

"Shut up! And who's blushing!" He stomped ahead,obviously even the red heat dominates his both ears.

"It's working,we'll get to Shinjuku in no time." Kimizuki announced to the three mates having a peaceful lunch sitting not too far away from where we were earlier.