| A Complicated Relationship |

WARI NO ERAPH--SANGUINEM CITY OF VAMPIRE

Inside of a tube,the blonde young man was looking sleeping soundly.But,if you look rather closer,his face showed more troubled as if he was trapped on the other side of his dream,a single tear sitting on the corner of his closed eyes within those thick eyelashes.

"THE REMOVAL OF THE CURSED DEMON'S POISON HAS BEEN COMPLETED" The computer announced.

And soon, the glass tube opens with white fog emitting out from the inside.Michaela opens his eyes,fluttering them open slowly as the pasts was playing on the back of his mind.

The outside air nips into his skin making the cold breeze hits him without any apparel on his body.He lift a hand,rubbing his both eyes before looking at what is making the back of his hand wet with water.

"I haven't cried,ever since i became a Vampire." He muttered to himself.

WARI NO ERAPH

He put on the black shirt wraps around his toned body, accompanied by a pair of white jeans and black combat boots in the changing room where hot steaming water emitting.

"Well,they gave us a hard time,even though they're just humans." Said a Vampire,

"You were the one who got your ass handed to you,how are you doing?"  The pair of red ruby eyes shifts towards the blonde male who had kept quiet all these times.

"The nerve! A newbie like him ignoring me." He huffed,complaining to the other subordinate beside him.

"But,just what was that monster..on the battlefield." He uttered,recalling the image where the Black Demon almost fully possessed none other than Yuuichiro Hyakuya's body.

"Ah,that--it looks like that even became a problem during the founders' meeting." Lacus welt,stood before his friend.

"A problem?"

"Somehow those humans have dirtied their hands with forbidden research that might be capable of destroying the world--quite sure it's called,The Seraph of The End."

Michaela didn't move upon hearing the name.

"The recovery of that was also the objective of the attack on Shinjuku after all."

"Aah,so that means we failed?" Rene Simm asked as his onyx eyes bored into Lacus's being.

"Well,for starters--we can't know what Ferid,who took control of the operation is thinking.I don't know,but--"

His crimson pair of eyes shifts back to the blonde male who had his back facing on them,

"But,you know right,Mich? Anyhow,that monster and that--little girl that he kept on yelling her name,Arisa was it,was an acquintances of yours,right?"

Michaela stayed in more silence,refusing to answer him.

"Is that why Kururu likes you so much? Michaela Hyakuya,just who are you? If,you don't answer;i'll investigate it myself."

Micahela's hands balled into a fists on both of his sides, "Who,what i am?" he muttered,

"Are you..no longer,human?" 

He remembered how those rich brown orbs trembles at his sight,starring at him in disbelief.

"Can't you tell,by just looking at me?"

The two males waited for him to continue as Michaela slowly tilt his body around and shot them a small disgust smirk, 

"I'm just a filthy Vampire."