| Narumi & The 20-Year-Old Yuu |

"Hey,Yuu! See anything out there?" I looked up towards the ravenette male who has been standing on top of a wall high enough to see the surrounding area.

"Nah,it's just green and pretty." He answered without bothering to look at my way.

"Really? Wow--i never pegged you as a nature lover." Yoichi cooed beside me.

"They do say smoke and morons like high places--just telling the truth." Kimizuki added,

"You tryin' to pick a fight?" A vein mark popped on Yuu's head as he hopped down onto the lower ground.

"Where's Shinoa and Mitsuba? Aren't we supposed to go over our mission orders?"

I shrugged my both shoulders, "Who knows,Guren really did a speech back there huh,"

Our small conversations was soon interrupted when a stranger's voice came greeting us;

"Hi there,guys!" Our heads shot up to the source of the voice.

"You're the kids with Shinoa Hiiragi,right?"

I rose an eyebrow,observing just to see a squad team consist of five people wearing the same JIDA Moon Demon uniform as us.

"Who're you?" i took a step forward than the others,

"Sergeant Makoto Narumi.My squad has been assigned to team up with yours on this mission to exterminate Vampire nobles--it's good to meet you." He had a light-mocha hair and was tied up-assuming him as the team leader who do all the talking.

"Oh,okay! Good to meet you too!" Out of a sudden Yuu has walked up ahead of me firstly,extending his hand for a hand shake with the other young man who had mentioned his name as Narumi.

"Ow!" I heard Yuu yelped in pain. He then leans to Yuu closer taking him by surprise

"So,you're the bratty kid who broke regulations and showed up late to his first meeting,eh? I'll be honest with you--i'm not sure i trust you to have my back."

"Huh?" We blinked,

"Hey,what the hell! Quit calling me a kid! how old are you anyway!"

"Nineteen,and,you?" He calmly answered.

"I'm twenty!!"

"Wha!? For real!?"

Geez,Yuu--can't you be more a little honest here?

"C'mon,don't lie to me."

"i'm not lying."

"You're real baby-faced,then."

"I get that a lot." They began to argue which caused me to heaves out a sigh before walking up to approach the two of them.

"Alright gentlemen,break it up--it's seriously getting annoying." I grab both of their wrists who still held one another in to an iron grip and lets it go.

"Heh,you're the one who came up to rescue again,huh."

"What is that suppose to mean?" I snorted.

"Back there,you're the one who had dared to talk back to Lieutenant Colonel Guren,right."

The small image replayed back at the back of my head,

"Oh,that--i got used to seeing the dummy side of him so i don't really take him seriously."

Narumi took a few step backs, "Whatever.Anyways,we're going to be teammates on this mission--let me introduce the rest of my squad,"

He point up to the back with his thumb and standing in a flamboyant style;began to mentioning their name one by one,