Found- The Walking Dead (Season 1/2)

Imagine:
Being Ricks daughter who was separated from your mom and Carl before Rick finds them, and your whole family finds you taking shelter with Hershel and his family.

Season 1

"Y/N? Y/N! Where are you!" your mother, Lori calls out for you.

She's panicking, because you were separated from the group after your camp was over ridden by walkers.

"Shane I can't find her!" Your mom says, weeping, as Shane pulls her into a tight embrace.

"Don't worry, we'll find her," he says.

~_~

TIME JUMP

"Dad?" your brother, Carl calls out.

As he comes further, Lori and Shane realize that it is in fact your father, Rick. But everyone, including you, thought that he was dead?

Your dad runs over to your little brother pulling him into a tight hug, while collapsing onto the ground, sobbing.

Your mom comes over and pulls him into a hug as well.

When your dad pulls away, he notices that you aren't there.

"Where's Y/N?" He asks,

"She was separated from the group, we haven't been able to find her," your mom says, beginning to sob.

Your dad is crying too. How could his little girl be missing? Where could she possibly be?

~_~

TIME JUMP

You were running for your life, a couple walkers were chasing you, and you had dropped your knife way back.

You don't know how long it's been since you've been separated from your group, but you know that they are probably worried sick.

You keep running and come across a little farm. You decided to hop the fence and run to it.

When you get there, an old man is sitting in a chair.

He gets up when he notices you and grabs a shotgun.

He calls to someone, an a young man steps out with a knife prepared to take the walkers out.

He runs to you, and pushes you behind him, putting them down.

You thank him before passing out due to exhaustion.

When you wake up, you are in the farm now. There are a few people waiting for you to wake up, and the old man is holding a cloth to your forehead.

"How you feelin young lady?" he asks

"Better thank you," you reply.

"What's your name?'

"Y/N,"

"How old are you Y/N?"

"13,"

"Were you with a group of people?"

"Yes, but, I got separated from them, my mom, my brother..."

The old man was thinking.

They all looked at each other before a young woman with short hair stepped forward and said;

"Daddy, can we let her stay? Please? She's too young to go out into the world by herself. I mean, if it was Beth in the same situation, wouldn't you want someone to keep her safe?"

The old man thought about this.

"Alright Y/N, you can stay. As long as you earn your keep. I'm Hershel, that's Maggie, Jimmy, Otis, Patricia, and..."

"Hi, I'm Beth," she cut him off, "I know we're gonna get along really well," she said with a smile. You smiled back.

You were safe now.

~_~

TIME JUMP

"Y/N? Come here for a minute," Beth called to you.

"Ya Beth, what's going on?" You call back.

"There's a guy out there, running in the field, do you see that?" Maggie said, coming to stand next to you.

"Ya, and it looks like he's... carrying something, or some one," I said. Maybe he needs help cuz someone got bit.

As he's running closer, you begin to recognize, that this man is your father, an he's carrying your brother Carl in his arms.

You run out and meet him halfway.

When he looks up at you, he realizes who you are and can't quite believe what he's looking at, and neither can you.

You lead them up to the house, where Hershel is waiting at the door.

Your dad runs up with Carl and judging by the pleading look on your face, Hershel escorts them inside. You knew he was a veterinarian so he can help your brother.

Your dad set him down on the bed and Hershel went to work.

He turned back to you, engulfing you in a huge hug.

You were both sobbing now,

"We thought we had lost you," he says into your hair.

"We had thought we lost you too," you reply.

A few hour later your mom comes with the rest of the group, and you all have a happy reunion, before your mom sees Carl lying on the bed.

He's stable now.

Now, you were completely safe. Your family's back together an you are all safe.

You had been found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~