Rent-Broadway Revival

Imagine:
You are starring in the Broadway revival of the musical "Rent"
The cast includes:
Jensen Ackles in his broadway debut as Roger
You in our Broadway debut as Mimi
Aaron Tveit as Mark
Lea Michele as Maureen
Patina Miller as Joanne
Norm Lewis as Collins
Christian Borle as Angel
Luke Evans as Benny

Nerves. Thats all you were feeling right now. You were standing in the stage right wing, waiting to begin the show.

You were thinking about what would happen if you messed up, and that made the paranoia set in. But, we've been practicing for months, nothing could go wrong, could it?

Jensen, Christian, and Lea were standing with you, getting ready for the curtain to rise. Aaron, Norm, Patina and Luke were standing on the other side, waving to you, mouthing 'break legs' at you, and you all were doing it back. But Jensen could tell that you were feeling a little nervous.

"You ok kid?" he asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

You shuddered because of the butterflies, and nodded. He turned you to face him.

"Don't worry, Im nervous too! Hell, I've never done this before, but at least you have experience from doing theatre all your life! Hey, you are amazing, and you are gonna shine tonight superstar," he said pulling me into a tight hug.

He releases you when you both see the curtains rise and the cast runs out on stage.

~~~
~

Intermission:

Act one was perfect! There was a great crowd who reacted amazingly to all the jokes and songs. You were beaming coming off, hugging and congratulating each other. You, Lea and Patina headed back to our dressing room to get ready for act 2 while chitchating about how Lea nailed her high note in Over the Moon, how Patina's tango was on point in Tango Maureen, and how much the others laughed while Jensen and I were singing Light my Candle. You keep talking and laughing till the guys came knocking on your door to call us to places for act 2.

~~~
~

After the show:

Your first broadway show was amazing. You all came off crying and laughing that you did such an amazing job. After you sang the finale, your director walked out on stage and gave a little speech, while giving you Jensen and Luke flowers to congratulate you on your broadway debut. After you walked back to the dressing room and changed out of your costume, you went to meet Your cast members by the Stagedoor so that you could go out to greet your fans. When all 8 of you leads were there, you opened the door and walked out hand in hand in hand. People were cheering your name as they saw you emerge. You sign a few programs, and take a few pictures before you spot your family, who flew out just to see you tonight. You hug them and talk about their favourite part, and as you talk, cast member after cast member comes up behind you to meet your family until all 8 of you are in a full conversation with your parents and siblings. Eventually, your family has to say goodbye and they leave, leaving just the 8 of you outside the Stagedoor. You all look at each other and decide to go to a restaurant to celebrate our first show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just who I would want as a cast for this musical.
Don't forget to comment and vote!

-MrsThorinOakenshield