"I woke up again to the same doctor giving something through my i.v and he said I'd wake up within 48 hours. I guess after that is when they told you girls that I had died and was an organ donor. Candace being the oldest, she'd have to sign off on it and she did. Two days later I'm in an entirely different hospital. I wanted so badly to have security come and toss her ass on the ground but that heart attack hit me hard. But she threatened me. A needle with nothing but air that she was planning to inject in the IV. I would've died had she done it so I played along thinking I'd get away soon enough once I get out the hospital but that never changed," he explained.

"But why Vermont?" Candace asked again. "We used to live in Vermont. When your mama and I first got married we lived out there for a little bit. I think it was the happiest time in our marriage and she wanted me to think about that. Try and say that it was all my fault why things went left," he said with a cough. Reign handed him some water. She had a question that she was scared to ask but did anyways. "Why didn't you try harder to get away? Why didn't you tell me what she was doing to you?" Reginald looked at her, a lump in his throat. "I messed up with Loretha. I couldn't leave you with Renee. I couldn't just disappear on you too. I couldn't leave my baby's baby with that woman," he responded.

Cookie wiped her stray tears then looked up at him. "Even knowing that she was Lucious' baby too?" She asked. "I had to get over that. She didn't ask to be in this world and she didn't do anything wrong. You don't punish the child for the sins of the father," he told her, the hate for Lucious still very much in his tone. Cookie's phone rang, shifting her focus. "Hey sweetie," she answered knowing only Haven would be calling so early in the morning. "Keem said we're having family French toast at home and I told him he's lying. Are you making french toast?" Haven asked, poking a sleepy Keem in the head. "I am not but I can Juanita make some since Keem refuses to feed my baby," she told Haven.

"Okie! Get up Keemy! Mama is feeding us!" Haven blurted before hanging up. Cookie shook her head and laughed. "Not what I said but okay," she looked back, seeing Reginald starting to drift off to sleep. "Get some rest daddy. We'll be back later. I love you," Cookie told him, placing a kiss on his forehead and giving him a hug one last time. Carol and Candace followed suit. All four walked out the room, letting him rest. Lucious walked up and wrapped his arms around his emotionally drained wife, looking in her eyes, getting the answer to his questions without asking. "What's this about a family breakfast?" He asked figuring she knew what Haven rambled on about.

"Keem isn't waking up to feed your hungry child so she's called a family breakfast," Cookie told him, puckering up her lips for a kiss. He chuckled, leaning down to satisfy her needs. "Ugh y'all make me miss my husband," Reign voiced. "Whe are we going to meet him? And the rest of your family. I wanna meet my grandbabies!" Cookie threw out with anticipation. "I guess soon now. Renee is dead. Granddaddy is alive and here. Might finally be time to call them and have them come here for a little bit," Reign thought out loud. Cookie held a very excited look on her face. "No one is rushing you. Whenever you're ready, we are too. Are you coming to breakfast?" Lu asked.

"Uh yeah. Sure. He's sleep so I can relax for a bit too," Reign said, following them out to the car. During the drive, Reign smiled to herself as she looked at how loving and affectionate her parents were. She wondered how life would've been growing up with them. Maybe she would've been a different person. Drew was completely business savvy, making her believe that she could've been focused on something so different. Maybe she would've went to medical school instead. Once they got to the mansion Reign took a moment to call her husband. "Hey baby is everything okay?" Trey asked, loading up his truck to head out. "Yeah everything is fine. Renee is dead but i found grandaddy... and my parents. My entire family actually," she voiced, her emotions finally taking over.