I'm Made for Your Desires

Vote, comment and enjoy!!!!!!!

Two Weeks Later

Damon sat in his car watching Cookie carry Haven inside a building. He wanted to go inside and corner her. Ask her if she or her wannabe husband got a jump on Ray. It wasn't like him to do this shit. To make matter worse, he barely escaped before the Feds got on his ass. He called up Conway just to hear that her number was disconnected. She even moved. That couldn't have been a coincidence. But instead he watched his love from a broke down hooptie. Her smile was beyond radiant as she tickled her child. That should've been his and her child. He should be watching their family everyday, living their best lives. Yet here she was making shit difficult. His phone rang interrupting his thought.

"Yeah what's up?" "Philly Street wants to confront Lucious. I just wanted you to know," White Tracie informed him. "And this is enough to provoke something greater?" "Yeah I mean Lucious made this man go to prison for 20 years. He just got out." "Alright. Don't you fail me." A beeping sound notified Damon of another call. "Handle it," he tossed before abruptly hanging up on her. "Hey baby girl," he sweetly spoke. "Hey dad. Ummm what are you doing?" Yana questioned. "Trying to find your uncle. What's up?" "Nothing just wanted to know if you wanted to meet me for lunch. There's something I think we should-" "Uh baby lemme call you back."

Hanging up he tossed the phone to the passenger seat and started up the car. He wasn't expecting Cookie to come back out that quick. He followed her all the way to Empire before driving off. His mind was trying to focus on his plan but Ray being missing was not helping whatsoever. It was also strange to know his secret family wasn't home either. He put his best guy on the job and still nothing. He knew he should've put a chip in Ray's neck. But he trusted that man more than anything. That was a real lesson within itself. No matter how long you've known someone, never give them all your trust. Since he wasn't getting anywhere trailing Cookie, he was going to make himself useful.

While he was off doing what he needed, Cookie took Haven up to the kids floor before coming back down to the conference room. Sitting down she glared at Lucious. "The fuck are you doing in here? This is not your meeting," she spewed. He simply pointed at Becky, a sucker in his mouth as he ignored her venom. "Can we please not have an argument today?" Becky asked, narrowed eyes hitting her from both sides. "Ugh. Look you're dropping Late Night Early Mornings at the end of this week. You already said you don't mind doing a video for that one but you need a leading man and your actual factual man over here not approving anyone else."

Cookie sighed as she rubbed her temple. "Why can't you leave me alone? You don't have to be in my video damn! First you high jack my song then you want to take over my visuals? No." "Play with me if you want to Cook. I'll shut the whole thing down," Lu spat. "You can't shut shit down over here. This is not your jurisdiction." "Well...... in case you've forgotten....... you're MY artist." Silence filled the room, tensions rose as the two stared off. "Technically he's right. You're under his roster. And before you yell at me, you signed off on that before yall started beefing so that's on you," Becky explained. "You know what. Fine Lucious. Be in the video. I don't care anymore. I got shit to do." Grabbing her phone she headed to the studio. Lu let out a deep chuckle as he watched her walk away.

"Why do you enjoy doing this to her?" Becky tossed. "Because it's too easy." Becky shook her head as she got up to leave. While Lucious decided to relax in the conference room, someone was waiting for security clearance. "And you're here for who?" The receptionist asked. "Lucious Lyon. I'm an old friend who just got into town and wanted to catch up." "Okay well give me a few moments and I'll call up for him. You can take a seat over there." Philly Street took a seat and waited. He looked around, the plaques, the accolades, the photos. Lucious really did the damn thing. That could've been him if he hadn't spent 20 years locked away. "Sir? You can follow me." Nodding, he got up and followed the woman to the open view room. Only 1 person sitting inside.