Where's Your Proof

*Vote and Comment Lovelies*

Lucious raced against time to get home. At this point he was grateful for his crooked cop of a father. How else would he have known that Cookie had gotten picked up? Again!? These Feds were a thorn in his side. Why wait until now to start drumming up some fuck shit? They hadn't done anything remotely illegal except move a couple bodies out the way. That wasn't enough to have eyes on them that damn bad. Pulling up, he saw Jerome getting Haven out of the car. "You weren't going to inform me that my wife wasn't with you? What's your fucking job right now!?" Lu roared as he rushed out of the car.

"To protect the missss and the cub." "So why do I only see 1!?" "Prosecutor stopped us right when we were leaving and she willingly went. I was told to bring Ms Haven straight home from there I would've contacted you." The yellow man now as red as a damn strawberry as he scooped Haven up and went inside. Did he want to beat the brakes off of Jerome? Hell fucking yeah. Would that sensible? Fuck no. Jerome was a damn good body guard and he hadn't let him down if he was being truthful. He was just pissed about the turn of events that kept happening in one day.

Getting inside, Haven wiggled out of Lu's arms and headed to the kitchen. "NITTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!" The 3 year old yelled out on her hunt for Juanita. This was the perfect time to go get something sweet without getting in trouble according to Jamal's mischievous lessons. Coming around the corner, Joe hung up his phone. "They don't have anything on her. Their really trying to build this case and I'm assuming their desperate if they picked her crazy ass up,"  Joe mentioned as he watched his son pour himself a drink. "What can you find out about this shipment that was planted on my tour bus?"

"That I couldn't find anything. All they could see was every container that held the clothes were full." "Full of what?" "Powder." "Man..... FUCK!!" Lu threw the empty glass at the wall before rubbing his head. "What else?" "Can't get shit else. They sealed it. Whatever they planning, they want it to go through and stick. They're not allowing much of anyone else in on it." Breathing like a bull, Lucious began to pace and think aloud to himself. "They picked up Cook..... they think she knows what Damon is up to. Ha... haha.... hahaha. These bitches think they're going to get my baby to fold by 'outing' her." "What makes you think she won't? Last I checked neither you nor Cross were her favorite people right now."

"Nah. She won't fold. I'll always be her favorite person. She ain't a snitch." "Okay well 2 flaws with that. One according to everyone, me and your mama are above you in Chippy's list of likeable people right now. Two, she snitched to get out of jail. She not going back for you or for Cross. That much I can guarantee." "Oh so you know my wife now? You know what she would do?" "I know what a mad black woman would do." "I know what she would do," Reggie voiced as he stepped into the living room. Lucious dropped his head. What did this nigga want now? "Let's have a talk....... Lucious." Looking up, Lu narrowed his eyes. Talk about what?

Back at the precint, Cookie sighed. She hated these niggas. Always dragging her ass into some bullshit. She should've stuck with women. She didn't have this many problem when she had bitches. It was always some nigga who thought he was so smart and above the law that got her caught up. She hated it here. Tossing her head back she let out a heavy sigh. When were these pigs going to get this ball rolling? She was getting hungry and she was not about to eat shit these mothafuckas handed her. Looking at the big window, a damn one way mirror, she yelled out Hurry up! She knew they could see her. Again, not her first rodeo.

About 5 minutes later, in walked the same bitch she wanted to knock out, this time with a folder. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Had to get the right files on you." Cookie's nose flared as she tried to control her temper. "Nothing to say now? Hmmmm. That's funny. Well let's get to it shall we? Tell me about Damon Cross." "Who?" "That's not going to work this time Loretha." "You got 1 more fucking time bitch." "Never seen someone hate their government name with such disdain. We're taking the angry black woman route? That's your play? Well it's not going to work. I'm not scurred of you," Conway mocked.