Lesson 8: Fuck This Class

_____________________________________

Amber

I walked into Mr. Sarota's class first this time... That was new and I also saw boxed on all out of desks. They were wrapped and had bows on the top, name tags too, damn.

Sitting at my desk, I looked at the box. Just investigating it. What was in it? Why was it here? What the hell does Mr. Sarota have planned now?

Yvonne came walking in with a big smile on her face and I knew why. She was holding Mr. Jenkins' hand and he looked just as happy as her.

"Ooh a box! Why?" She said picking up hers. "Did you drop this off?" She asked looking back at Mr. Jenkins.

"Nah. Girl, the only box I'd get you in the kind that fits in my pocket and holds a ring inside." He said with a small laugh.

"Awee you're so cute." She said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sexy but meet me outside my room when you're done with class, aight?" She nodded her head and he gave her another kiss before walking out of the room.

"You probably have no idea about the boxes huh?" She asked me as she took her seat.

"Not at all. I'm just as curious though." I said shaking my box a little. "I'm opening mine." I pulled off the bow and ripped off the wrapping paper. Opening the box, I pulled out a costume.

"Oh my, is that a school girl outfit?" Yvonne asked me with an amused look.

"It is. I really like it." I said as I laid it out on the desk. "I'm gonna go put it on." I grabbed it and went to the back office. Stripping out of my jeans and shirt, I put on the button shirt, the short skirt with the ties to hold up the fishnet leggings.

"Oh my God, Amber. Look in the mirror." Yvonne said as she opening her box up. I looked over in the body mirror and was actually okay with what I was wearing. I thought I looked pretty good.

"What did you get?"

"I got a nurse outfit." She said holding it up. "I wonder what everyone else got?" She said.

Within minutes we were all sitting at our desks in our costumes. London was some kind of Thuggette, Auburn was a playboy bunny, Chanelle was a police officer, and Mariah was a maid. We looked like we all belonged on a porn shoot, not a classroom.

8 rolled by and so did Mr. Sarota. He just looked shocked at us. His eyes said it all and I was basically waiting for that bulge in his pants to clarify that.

"Glad y'all waited for instructions. Anyways, for tonight." He pulled the screen up and smiled. "Lesson 8: Fuck This Class. I've decided to end this class. You'll all get your standard credits but I just personally can't do this class anymore." He said.

"So what's with the costumes?" Chanelle asked.

"Just little good bye presents that'll have y'all remember this class. Not to mention I talked to a few teachers and they shared with me what they'd like to see their favorite students in." He said with that infamous smirk of his.

"So that's it?" Chanelle asked. He nodded his head. "I'm off to Mr. Salazarez's room. Bye y'all." She said getting up and wasting no time out the door.

"This class is canceled because there's not much else I want to do with this class. You're free to go." All of us got up, aside from Auburn, and walked out of the room.

Since Mr. Sarota's class was canceled, I decided to pay a little visit to Mr. Corvo. I was already so excited to see him and I wasn't even near his room yet.