Lesson 4: Stealing Has It's Perks

___________________________

Chanelle

I was scared as fuck for my test. Which is why I didn't even bother with finishing the damn worksheet. London's test... Well at least she passed her test.

Fridays began to come around way too fast. I remember when it seemed like it took years for them to come but now it's like every day is a Friday.

I walked over to my phone and saw I had an email notification. All bets on Mr. Sarota.

'Hello Students ;) ,
We have a new student in our class but I want everyone to come- yes 'come' not 'cum' but that can always happen too- in their pj's. Whatever you want but tonight that's the dress code. If your pj's are your birthday suit, that's more than fine. See y'all at 8 on the dot.
-Mr. Sarota'

Ugh, he irks the hell out of me. He's lucky he has his green eyes that draw people in. He's also lucky I need elective credits, otherwise I'd be gone. Why couldn't Mr. Salazarez have an elective class? He should do more than just english.

Groaning in annoyance, I looked at the time and realized I needed to get going. I still had to pick up Mariah and Auburn, since the three of us established a friendship and they were on the way to the school anyways.

Parking in the same parking spot, the three of us hopped out. Making sure to lock up my car, we proceeded to the classroom of sexified hell.

"What do you think he's gonna have us do? Especially since we're in our pj's?" Auburn asked. She was in a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt, Mariah was in a silk purple robe and I was just in shorts and a t shirt.

"Probably going to have us practice giving him head, knowing his nasty self." I said with a roll of my eyes. Mariah held the door open and I followed in after Auburn. I looked around and saw London in sweats and a tank top. Yvonne was in some kind of black lace nightgown and then there was Amber.

"He said pj's, Amber." I said with a laugh.

"I like silky lace corsets and so does Mr. Corvo. Especially 'cause I have to go to his class after Mr. Sarota's." She said as she was fixing her makeup.

"What happened to you, Yvonne? You didn't even come back to class." Mariah said sitting on Auburn's desk.

"Mr. Jenkins... I had a lot of work to do with him." She said with a small smirk on her face. "I had to stay after for treatment so I didn't get home till Saturday morning."

"Oh my God! He's not even your teacher!" London said with a laugh. "Was he good?"

"There are no words to even begin to describe. There was a lot of him." Her cheeks now blushing and her hands covering her mouth. "It was overwhelming at first but then it was more than fine."

"Well-" The door opened and in walked a new girl. We were all dead silent and watched her walk over to empty desk next to Yvonne. She looked slightly nervous but had her earbuds in so none of us said anything.

"Who's she?" London asked kind of quietly.

"Your guess is as good as mine. She must be the new girl Mr. Sarota was talking about." I said back to her. The door swung open and all the lights went out. "What the fuck?" I said.

"Chanelle, calm your shit. Just a power outage." Mr. Sarota said. I heard him shuffling around through his desk until a candle was lit. "So the power went out, not a big deal." He continued to say.

"Funny how that happened right when you walked in." I snapped back at him.

"Girl, you gon' make me write you a detention. The last thing you need is detention with me." He lit a few more candles and set them spread out across his desk. From the candle light, he was shirtless yet again and it sweats. This time he had no boxers and I could see that V line.