Lesson 7: When- Nah Nevermind

__________________________

Auburn

"Let me tell you. Never get detention. Mr. Corvo and Mr. Jenkins ruined me. It was beyond good but the pain afterwards must be what its like to go through contractions or even birth." Mariah said from her seat.

"Damn... Makes sense why Amber is always with Mr. Corvo." Chanelle said. "It's funny how you have no stories, Auburn."

"Mr. Sarota and I have a weird relationship. None of my other teachers really strike my eye." We were sitting in Mr. T-Money's art class. We all sat at the same group table, however London wasn't in this class anymore because of her schedule change.

"Mr. T-Money caught my eye." Mariah said as her eyes looked passed me. I turned around and saw him standing right behind me.

"What's with all the discussion?" He asked sitting next to me. He was dangerously close but in a way, I liked it, his presence gave off an automatic attraction

"Talking about how fuckable you are." Mariah said.

"You're in no position for fucking. You were hospitalized after your detention, sit your horny ass down." Chanelle said with a laugh. "I'm going to the bathroom." She got up from her seat and made her way out of the classroom.

"I heard about that. You had detention the wrong day and at the wrong time. You had both, Mr. Corvo and Mr. Jenkins... Damn. At least you're back at school." He shrugged. "Speaking of, here's a pass that says you need to go back to detention to pick up a paper." He passed her the hall pass.

"Neither of them is there right?" He shrugged. "Fuck no, I'm taking someone with me. Dia'Nayza! You're comin' with me to detention, I will not go alone." She said grabbing her by her arm and nearly dragging her out of the classroom.

"And then there were two left at the table." He said grabbing my hand that was sitting happily on the table. "Come with me real quick." He stood up from the table and led me out of the classroom and across the hall to the bakery room. Using a key, he unlocked the door and pulled me in the room.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking around the room. I guess the teacher has an off period since it was student and teacher free aside from Mr. T-Money and I.

"Because they have something I like and that I'd like to share with you." He closed the blinds and motioned for me to sit up on the island counter. I hopped up there and watched him go to the refrigerator, digging around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked trying to look over his shoulder from the island counter. I'd hop down and look but it it look a lot of effort to get up here, and since my ass is up here, it will remain up here.

"I got syrups." He said closing the door and walking over to me, setting the bottle of various syrups next to me.

"Why?"

"I have a terrible ass sweet tooth for sweet treats and females. So put 'em together and that's what I love." His eyes were just swollen with lust that made him look wild and I bit the corner of my lip without even realizing it.

I wanted my piece of action, it's been like 7 weeks and all I hear is who's everyone fucking and having a good ass time while I'm just stuck behind desks doing homework. Even Mariah had fun getting tore up but two teachers who had some serious stroke games that put her in the hospital. Why was I jealous of that? I don't even know.

I let go of all restraints and just pulled him to me for a kiss. Of course, he was more than starved to kiss me back. Pushing me flat on my back and pinning my arms down, he kissed me anywhere his lips managed to touch. I was trying to pull my arms free so I could work on pulling off his shirt but he wouldn't release me.