Mr. Sarota

Mr. Sarota

___________________________

Auburn

Sitting here in this classroom gave me an edgy feeling. This was a class that was only taken at night, 8 oclock to be exact. Looking around there was only a few students, no more than ten of us. The room was very very dim to where we could barely see our faces

"Where's our teacher? There wasn't even as much as a name on the roll sheet. Just a classroom number." One girl said clearly annoyed.

"For real though. It's 7:59 and the teacher ain't even here. I wanna get this class done with so I can move onto the next class." Another girl said with a loud crack of her gum. I looked down at my phone and saw the time change to 8:00 on the dot. The door opened and the lights came on, I had to blink my eyes a few times before my eyes adjusted and there he was.

His vibrant green eyes scanning the room and his tattooed arms exposed. All he had in was a black jean vest and cargo pants that were sagged. Was he our teacher?

"Um, who are you?" I asked. His eyes met mine and I swore his stare was mesmerizing. My cheeks probably blushing as I felt like he was looking at me naked.

"Y'alls teacher, Mr. Sarota." He said with a Spanish laced voice that was not too deep, but just right. "Welcome to my Health class." He said with such a seductive smirk... Had me feeling some kind of way I know I should not be feeling around my teacher.

"How much work we gon' get?" A girl asked who previously spoke earlier.

"You'll see. You're graded on participation, effort, and quality of your work. Simple enough?" He shrugged now leaning up against his desk.

"I 'ont see any posters or text books." I said looking around the classroom. It was empty aside from his desk, a white board, and our desks that were set up around his desk in a half circle.

"This is My Health Class. I'ma teach you all the health shit I know, and if you 'ont like it, take that ass out of here." Shocked expressions on all of our faces. "Oh yeah, I use vulgar language. Like I told my Mama when I was like ten, if you 'ont like my language, put cotton balls in ya ears. This class is gonna be very hands on and I bet once this semester ends, none of y'all will want to leave."

"What?-"

"Mhm. Swearing and sexual content is always welcome in my class. I ain't got no dress code so if you wanna come bare ass, gon' ahead, just wipe down the chair when you're done." He said with a cute laugh.

"This ain't real." I said.

"It is. I'ma pass out a paper and I need to see I.D's to prove you're 21 or older." He said grabbing a few papers. "Sign it and put it on my desk."

"What's it for?" I asked setting my I.D out on the desk, facing him.

"Gotta make sure you're all legal and agree to what's goin' to happen in this class. Mr. Salazarez, Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Corvo do the same thing with their classes too." He said before moving onto the next student. Oh my God... Well then he must not be married or in a relationship if he's condoning this in his class?

"So... I take it you're not married huh?"

"I'm not married." He said in a confirming tone. I just glared at him before signing the damn paper, there was no need to read it. Like he said it was just to agree with what was going on in this class.

He set the rest of the papers back on his desk and we all turned in the signed papers. Taking our seats again, we just kind of looked around at each other then looking back up at him when he cleared his throat.

"This was only our first meetin' so it ain't gon' be a long class but next class, be prepared. This ain't gon' be no ordinary Health class. Y'all can't leave this class till it's complete and till I give a final grade, so good luck. Most students can't handle such a class."

Oh my...

"Also, never be late to my class. Consequences are always a promise. I'll see you all tomorrow night. This class done been dismissed." That seductive smirk on his face again as he walked over to the door, holding it open.

I was now feeling scared for this class. Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for it....