Lesson 1: Comfort Zone

__________________________

Auburn

All throughout the day I couldn't help but imagine what would go on in that class. The day rolled by so quickly and I was now staring at my closet thinking of what I could wear.

My towel wrapped tight around my body and my wet hair put up in a clip. He said there was no dress code... I'll just go in cotton pajama shorts and an off the shoulder t shirt, just something relaxed and simple to get me through the class.

I ran a comb through my hair and just left it down, I didn't really care, it was just going to be the nine other students who would be seeing me on campus, and Mr. Sarota.

Grabbing my keys off my bed, I walked out of my apartment and hopped in my car. I wish I actually lived on campus. Then I wouldn't need to drive, I could just walk to and from.

What are we doing today? Was the only question on my mind. I just wanted to know! This was frustrating, what did he have planned for us that required us to sign a release?

***

Walking into the classroom, I saw two other females there. On their phones of course, but that was the least of my problems. I saw the projector screen brought down so it was covering the white board... What was under there? Or was he going to use the projector? But I didn't see the projector set up.

Shorty after I arrived the remaining students all showed up. Taking their same seats as yesterday. The clock struck 8 on the dot and in he strolled, trues and a button down black shirt that made his already illuminate eyes stand out even more.

"Aye Ladies." He said leaning forward on his desk.

"Aye Mr. Sarota." I said and his eyes darted right to me, sending an awkward chill through me, his thick lips pulled back to a seductive smirk.

"So this is officially our first class." He said as he turned around and pulled up the screen. "This is Female's Health. So obviously we gon' be focusin' on females. Any concerns?"

"Yeah. Why are you, teaching it." A girl said. She was two seats down from me and didn't look all that comfortable once he made his announcement.

"I know females very well, and females all know me too well. If you're uncomfortable about that, we can fix it."

"How would you fix a problem like that?" I asked absentmindedly. He took a seat in his chair and made himself right at home.

"Let me ask you this, is you uncomfortable right now?" No I wasn't but just for the hell of it,

"Yes I am."

"Come up here." I looked at him unsure. "Just come up here, ain't nothin' gon' happen." The classroom was silent to where you could probably hear the blood flow through people's veins. All eyes were on me and I suddenly felt a lot of pressure on me.

I ignored it and stood up, walking up to his desk. He let out a chuckle.

"Come around my desk, over to my side." He said motioning for me. I nervously stepped around his desk and he grabbed my hand, pulling me right onto his lap. "First thing we gon' learn in this class, is breakin' that comfort zone." He announced then looked up at me.

"This is really uncomfortable and not even-"

"That's the point. We got a whole semester in a highly detailed class, we all needa be comfortable with each other." I just looked down at him and just about freaked out when his hands were on my waist.

"Mr. Sarota, I'm really uncomfortable." I said alarmed. Here I am straddling my teacher in his chair and this is fine with him? What the hell?!

"So am I, you should unbutton my shirt for me." What?! Was he insane? "Nah, I'm not insane. Just unbutton my shirt." He said so calmly. I grabbed a hold of the first button and undid it, then moving onto the second one. His hands rubbing slowly along my bare skin, I had the chills race right through me for a second time.

I got all the buttons done and saw more tattoos peeking through the shirt. His chains laying against his chest, I felt my cheeks becoming more warm and then a bashful feeling flooding over.

"Ca-Can I take my seat again?" I stammered out so nervously as I struggled to bring my eyes to meet his.

"Nope. Pull it off." He said. I rolled the shirt off his shoulders, he slid out his right arm first and then his left, I set it on his desk and now here I am in a situation I should never be in. "Like I said, this is a place where we gon' be goin' far out of y'alls comfort zone. This ain't nothin' to me but I can already see Auburn's tense." He said to the rest of the class. You're damn right I'm gonna be tense... I'm in this situation with such a fine teacher.

"I already like this class." Another girl who was sitting next to me on my left said.

"Good. You can actually take a seat, I needa take roll right quick." He said to me. A sigh of relief, I stood up and with no hesitations, went right back to my desk. I vow to never speak up again. Oh hell no, not after this incident.

"Is this what you mean by hands on?" Another girl asked.

"Mhm. It gets more hands on." He grabbed a piece of paper that was on his desk and looked up at us all. "Auburn, Mariah, Chanelle, Amber, Aaliyah, London, Yvonne, and Cindy. Two students already dropped my class? That's a shame. Well now we have room for two more students." He said shaking his head. "But for now, that means more space in this room for more activities." He smirked.

"Activities, like what?" Another girl asked.

"Don't worry about it. Who's next to try a comfort zone activity?" He cocked a brow. "We're all gon' break this comfort zone. We're only gonna get even farther out of that zone. At some point in time we're all gonna end up naked, so might as well get to makin' everyone comfortable now." My face just about fell onto my damn desk.

"What the hell kind of a class is this? Oh hell no. I'd rather be in English with Mr. Salazarez." A girl said standing up from her desk.

"You're leaving, Chanelle?" Mr. Sarota asked with a laugh.

"You're damn right I am. I'm going to Mr. Salazarez class, I have a test to go over with him." She threw her hair over her shoulder and left the class like it was nothing. Maybe I should too?

"I volunteer to go next." The girl directly next to me said. She looked like she was about ready to pounce on him anyways.

"Come up here then." He fell back into his chair and I just stared in complete shock! What kind of a damn class is this?! Why is this allowed on campus?!

"This is more of a 3D sex ed class than just standard women's health." The Blonde one said.

"If that's what you wanna call it. But for this class to remain on campus, it's known as Women's Health." More like a cheap shot for you to get quick pussy. It doesn't help that he's so incredibly attractive either.

"I don't like watching her straddle you." I said. "It makes me feel-"

"Jealous?" The moment he said that, it was like I caught enough attitudes for everyone at this school and then some.

"Not in the least bit." I growled.

"There's plenty of me to go around, Auburn." I just rolled my eyes in amused disgust.

This is a sick class... That I'm too curious to leave.