Lesson 6: Medical Attention

__________________________

London

I had all my classes, except first, with Mariah and all week she hadn't come to school all week. Well now it's Friday and she still isn't here.

For the first time ever, Mr. Sarota was actually in his room before eight o'clock, which was strange.

"Why are you here early?" I asked as I took my seat. It was just him and I in the room... That certain tension was there which made me very uncomfortable.

"It's my class, I can show up early or late. Why do you look so uncomfortable?" His eyes staring dead at me.

"Remember my test-"

"That you passed?" I nodded. "What about it?"

"That was so wrong on so many levels." I growled lowly at him. How much I just wanted to slap the grin off his face.

"How was it wrong? It's women's health, you're a woman. What was so wrong about that?"

"You had me spread my legs on your desk. You literally made me point out parts."

"Ohhh, you're upset 'cause I saw your cooch. Why? It ain't a big deal." He shrugged getting up from his desk, walking over to my desk he had a seat on the edge of it.

"I don't like you. I'm forced to take this class for more elective credits." If it was my choice, I would drop this class right now but I can't. I already tried but Miss G said I needed this class for credits.

"You enjoy this class. You just don't wanna admit it. It's aight if you wanna front but I can see right through it, London."

"What happened to Mariah?" I asked ignoring his statement. I wasn't fronting, I really don't like his class.

"She's actually in the hospital. She claimed she was in a lot of pain so she's chillin' at the hospital." He said like it was nothing.

"Why?!"

"After her detention. We stay warnin' y'all not to come tardy to class but y'all like to test the waters." Oh my God! "This goes right with our lesson today. Yes, this is an actual lesson, nothin' kinky or anythin' along those lines."

"Thank you Jesus."

"You say that now. This class about to be so boring, you're gonna be wishing we was doin' somethin' like what's been happenin' in the past few classes." He removed himself from my desk.

"Rather have a boring class." I mumbled. I know he heard me based on the chuckle that came out of him. Ugh, he irks me too the extreme.

***

"Amber's not here?" Mr. Sarota said looking down at his roll sheet. "That's new, she's always here on time." He raised his brows for a quick second before setting down the sheet.

"Amuse me Mr. Sarota." Chanelle said with a laugh. "Pull up that screen, so I know what to prepare myself for."

"Prepare that ass for the yardstick. You're on thin ice, girl." He said, which had us all laughing. "Here's your lesson." He turned around and grabbed a marker. "Lesson 6: Medical Attention."

"We're not dressing up as nurses an tending to your dick needs." Auburn said. His attention flew so fast in her direction.

"That's actually a good idea. I'll have to use that for another time. Y'all won't quit with the complaining so here's your old fashioned teaching. Y'all are gonna watch a video on the projector and fill out a piece of paper when you're done with the video." He said passing around a piece of paper that had questions about the video.