1 // Cursed

*Inspired by the game 'Beyond Two Souls' because it's really rad and i thought why not change it a bit and make it a fic?*

I was born with a gift, or a curse, it depends. I have this let's say curse of being born with another soul attached to mine.

It didn't bother me or my parents until we got older, by we I mean Michael and I. In fact he was a blessing when I was kid I could never fall down and scrape my knee, because Michael would always prevent me from falling. Michael, the spirit that latched onto me. It was when I was 15 that he started to turn into my curse.

* Flashback *

Here I am, a young hormonal teenager who was obviously confused at the time.

I was in my purple painted room making out with Calum Hood. Every girl loved him. Though he was a complete ass, his jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes were heaven. I found myself lucky enough to be looking into those eyes under his spell.

"Calum" I say breaking the heated kiss

"Yes Leah?" He coos taking the air out of my lungs

"Do you think.. Maybe we could... You know-"

He didn't seem surprised like I thought he would be, and he didn't say any 'are you sure?' He just went for it.

As Calum tosses his shirt on my bed room floor I spot Michael in the corner of my room eyeing me.

You don't want to do this
He spoke in my head

Get out Michael
I reply as Calum locks lips with mine again.

I can't
He reminds me

I never realized that he would have to be here for my first time. He was here for a lot of personal things, but this would really have to suck the most for him.

Goddamn it Michael close your eyes then!

Before i could think The brown eyed boy was pulling my shirt off, and unhooking my bra.

A sudden rush of anger from Michael comes over me, and I try my best to ignore it. Michael couldn't though.

My alarm clock goes off making the both of us jump in surprise, and Calum immediately hits the snooze button. Then continues.

Michael please I want this for me

No you don't, he's been sucking up to you all this time just to get in your pants. After he'll just leave you!

You say that like you know

Michael goes over the edge and does something I thought he would never do. He comes up behind Calum's shirtless body and throws him off, sending him to the other side of my room.

The next day Calum showed up to school with a broken arm, and he never said a word to me again.

****
Sorry I didn't want to make Calum one of the player type of guys, but he had to be somebody!
* Hint, you will definitely see him again ;)