Part 6

Rai pov - unedited

I awkwardly shuffled through the boys locker room, sweat forming and I don't know wether the it's the humidity or my nerves eating at me.

Finally reaching his locker, I prayed it was open. But knowing him, he never locks shit, asshole barely remembers to
Lock his car.

Opening the locker, I held my breath. Pulling his bag out with the tips of my finger, god knows what's in there. Thank god they leave their phones in their bags during the games, otherwise I would be screwed. I just needed to check if he took any photos, It's not like I'm doing anything bad right? And it's not like he has a lock on his phone.

I can just quickly check, put his phone back and take mine.

Pulling out his phone, slide it open, opening his photo app. Scrolling threw his photos, most of them of maths equations and chemistry answers.

I smirked, no wonder he's failing. He's just copying answers.

"What the fuck?"

I froze, feeling a presence behind me. Goosebumps tracking up my arms.

I turned around, hiding the phone behind me. A classic move.

"Really? what are you five?"

I looked up at James. Out of all people. I shook my head.

"Look I can explain. I left my phone in his bag and I'm just taking it back." I explained. Hoping he would leave me alone.

But of course this idiot has other plans.

"Really cause that looked his phone." He smiled, leaning against one of the lockers. Knowing full well that he has me cornered.

"It was an accident" I justified.

"Oh really?" He straightened his back and took a step forward. "You can explain that to Haiden than."

"W..what?" I stuttered, feeling my face heat up, stomach tightening.

He nodded behind me, I turned around only for him to snatch the phone and throw to Hayden.

My throat went dry.

"I was just looking for my phone." I explained. Not sounding very believable with my shaky voice.

"I saw him going threw your photos", I turned my head to glare at James. Gee thanks.

"I can explain." I tried but by the look he's giving me. He doesn't seem fooled.

"Uh..ah" he walks to his bag and looks through it until he finds my phone. Handing me back my phone, "you left your phone in my bag on purpose didn't you?" Fuck could this day get any worse. I cursed my self and my stupid life choices.

I stumbled out a quick no and quickly walked out of the locker room. Hitting the slightly smelly but otherwise fresh school smell.

Well that plan went to shit.

I'm sorry for the short chapter lol my procrastination levels have hit the fan.