Part-3

Unedited
Rai-POV

I looked up, trying to think of an excuse. What the hell is he doing here? The library is the last place I would see him.

"Just some work I got to catch up on. What do you want?" I tried changing the subject. He smirked and leaned back on the table looking down on me. Has he always been this tall?

"Umhm just asking, you brother asked me to drop you off. He has detention, dumbass decided to get into a fight". He said, amused. I nodded, hoping for him to finish and go. I'm not even surprised Ray got into a fight. It's the second time this month and it's a miracle he's not suspended. Always getting into fights over petty shit.

Anxiously tapping my foot, I waited for him to go. Can't he take a hint? Ive waited all day to check my email and his presence into helping me calm down. I looked up again, frustrated.

"Can you go now?", I pleaded and I'm sure he could sense the desperation in my voice.

He frowned and leaned on his hand, towering over me from the side. "I don't want to".

I gaped, confused and most definitely shocked.

"W.. what?" I stuttered, leaning to my left trying to distance us.

"I said I don't wa—"

BRRRNGGG

I let out the breath I was holding and quickly pushed back the chair.

"Well it was nice talking to you" I quickly put my laptop back and moved back. And turned to walk away only to be pulled back by my arm. Head over my should, tight hold on my arm.

"I won't wait if you're late", his breath tickling my hair. Shit why is he so close? This isn't good for my gay heart. I hastily nodded and pulled away his hand.

I held my face to cool down the redness and fast walked to class. This is the third time I'm late for English, she's gonna eat me. Fuck You Haiden.

———

"You actually made it this time", he chuckled, starting the car. I rolled my eyes.

"Well no thanks to you I was late for English"

"I held you back for two seconds"

"The class is half away across campus! Those three seconds could've saved me from being squashed" I know I'm being dramatic I really do. But seeing his face makes me agitated.

"Are you done?" Resting my head against the glass, I turned the music up.

"Ignoring me?" I looked out the window.

My body slammed forwards, restricted by the seatbelt, cutting off my air supply. I could barely hear the car horns behind us as I tried to get my shaking back in control.

"Shit sorry", he reached out but I slapped his hand away and glared at him. Rubbing my neck, hoping it won't leave a mark. He looked at me apologetic, too late for that asshole.

"Just take me home"

———

"I said take me home not come with me." I opened the door, heading straight for the kitchen.

"Ray and I need to finish up a project so I'll be waiting for Haiden here" I nodded, digging into my pasta. As long as he stays out of my sight I won't have a problem. He's too distracting to have around and I haven't figured out if my attraction is because I'm a hormonal gay teenager or I really like him.

I shook the thought way. Me? Like him? Absolute disaster.

"Whatever I'm taking a shower, you can stay in his room."

"Can I join?"I nearly got whiplash from how fast I looked up at him. Is he kidding me?

"W..what??"

"You should see your face" he tried hiding his laughter and looking away but it didn't really help his case.

"Very funny" I stood up going to the bathroom but made sure to quickly snatch the couch pillow and throw it at him before running away. "Karmas a bitch!" I yelled before locking the door, not bothering to hear what he yelled back. I chuckled at my revenge until I noticed the red mark. What the fuck? I sighed. It's going to take a good amount of concealer to cover that up.

Taking off my clothes and feeling the hot water. There's literally nothing more relaxing than a shower. But of course that didn't last long.

"Rai!" I rolled my eyes, what does he want now? Have I not suffered enough?

"Yeah?" I yelled back. This better be important.

"Ray sent something to your—- so I can work on it before he come, can I use it??" What did he say?

"Yeah, what you say?" But before I could finish I'm guessing he walked away as he didn't answer. What did he send? Well whatever it's not like he knows any of my passwords. Right?
I continued with my shower, feeling the hot water slide down my body, wetting my body.

Until..

Shit!!

Fuck!!!

How could I be this stupid?!

I nearly slipped as I quickly shut off the water. Making sure not to slip on the soapy water and wrapped my waist with a towel.

Holding the towel tightly I barged into my room only to see him on my bed with my laptop.

"You saw my password in the library, didn't you?" I asked and he didn't need to answer for me to know the answer. Fucking dick. Shit I hope he didn't open up any of my emails.

"Yeah don't worry I got what I needed. I just had to check your email for a sec, Ray send some papers."
Shit

Shit!!!

He didn't see anything else, right??? I held in my breath, eyes wide open. My hands tightening on the handle. And I could almost feel the cold air against my dripping wet body.

He got up, closing my laptop and putting it back on charge. He walked slowly towards me like a predator when they know they have their pray right where they want them. And I held my breath. Please god no.

And just when I thought he was gonna pass me, he pulled on my towel. My wet body wetting his white shirt. My hands on his to stop him from unraveling the towel. he lowered his head just enough for his lips to touch my ear.

"Nice photos. I nearly didn't recognise you."

And I swear my world just collapsed.