Part-5

Unedited

Rai- POV

He smoothly reached over me, opening the cabinet above the fridge and taking out a plate. Turning around to face Ray, " chill bro just helping the kid out" he said nonchalantly while Passing the plate onto me. Forcing my feet to work, I faced the sink letting the water seep onto the plate and onto the sleeves of my sweater. Leaving an uncomfortable wetness on my wrist.

I can feel their stares on my back, almost waiting for an answer.

tension.

One I could not break by a simple sentence, so I stare at the dirty tiles.

"What the hell are you kids still doing here?" And to think I would never have felt relieved to hear my dad's voice. I quietly released my breath. Closing the tap and smoothly dodging the two assholes.

"We were just heading out" I quickly replied got my bag and practically ran out. Well that went well, right? Pulling up my sleeve, water seeping through the layers.

"You can take it off" I looked up confused, when did they even got in?

"Huh?"

"You were glaring at it, just take it off" I looked up to see his eyes peeking through the review mirror. The softness in his eyes a complete contrast From earlier.

"What am I going to wear than?" It's too cold to wear only my white shirt hidden underneath. I'm barely
Surviving with the jumper.

"I have a spare one in my bag" he glanced back, stoping at a red light. Ray awkwardly quite during all this. He knows Haiden too well, and his bullshit earlier was not fooling him.

"Okay thanks" I reached for the bag, almost feeling guilty for what I was going to do. Placing my phone In his bag I took his jumper, taking mine off and wearing his. His cologne mixed with a faint smell of sweat- I didn't mind. The smell reminded me of when we used to play soccer together and I always somehow ended up 'losing' my shirt and wearing his. I smiled unconsciously against the collar of his jumper- breathing in the nostalgia.

I'm so sorry for updating so late and the shitty short chapter.