Part 4

Unedited
Rai pov

1:30 am

I gave up on sleep, instead focusing on the passing car lights reflection on the walls through the blinds.

He knows. And the worst thing is he knows wether i got accepted or not. Before me. I should've been the one that opened it.

I can't sleep not like this. What if he tells Ray? And Ray tells dad? I'm so screwed.

Do I have time to pack my shit and run? But where? To who?

Sweat gathering, my hands shaking at the thought. He wouldn't, would he? He can't be that cruel. Does that mean I have to get rid of my dresses? I had to save for months to afford them. Although they are tucked safely under my bed, I can't help but think they would be found.

If I delete the email he wouldn't have evidence would he? He can't prove shit

Unless he took a picture.

Shit

Shit

Shit!

How am I going to get ahold of his phone?

This is a nightmare. All I wanted was to
do what I wanted, to wear what I want. Is that too much to ask? Instead I'll probably end up dead in a few hours.

My heart trembled at the thought, throat restricting my airway.  I had to do something, right? But all I could do tonight is cry myself to sleep.

————-

Apparently Haiden stayed the night. Although I found that out a little late.

Wobbling into the living room, in search of water. Who knew crying can be dehydrating? I tried to make my self as small as possible in my black jumper. Trying to hide my pufferfish eyes, and to save my self the embarrassment.

"Good morning princess" my hands froze, nearly dropping the glass in the process. Please tell me no one heard that.

I turned around to face a smirking Haiden. "Shut up!" I hissed, I looked around for Ray. Please tell me he didn't hear anything. "What if Ray heard? I swear I'll kill you." Heat traveling up my neck and I couldn't tell if it's because of the embarrassment or the sheer anger towards him.

"With your stick figure? You wouldn't even be able to break a finger." Amusement clear in his eyes. Okay that's true but for the sake of the argument.

"Yeah but a knife would help" i smirked quite happy with my response. He approached me, although he's a bit taller than me he still looked intimidating, his aura suffocating.

"Wouldn't want to bloody your pretty pink dress, now would we?" I gaped, my face burning. The more steps he took, the more I stepped back. In hindsight that's a really bad idea since of course I ended up with my back against the fridge. His body heat suffocating, his white shirt dangerously close. Because of our height our faces were quite close, his eyes piercing into mine. Forearm resting next to my head. I don't even know how my face could get anymore hot. I looked away, hands against his chest, for some space definitely not an excuse to feel his chest or anything.

"What the fuck?"