"You've been over here the whole time I haven't been at school though." Honey pointed out, cutting off the television that she was using as background music while she was on her phone.

"Yes, but still! I be at school 8 whole hours and don't see you until after. Then that only be for like an hour or two. Plus, Robin pissed me off today so now I really want you back here."

This was news to Honey, they've never had a problem with her before. Overall, Robin was relatively cool despite how she runs her mouth about everyone under the sun. "What she do?" Honey asked, her voice laced with curiosity as she laid sprawled out on her bed. Her oversized tee did nothing to conceal her legs so she gazed at the applied gauze on her ankle.

"What happened was, we was all sitting together at lunch. Angel and Tasha joined us today. Somehow, it came up that you was chilling with DJ today. Actually Tasha, said something about it. Anyways, Robin kept saying slick shit about how DJ only wanted to chill with you as homies and that Tasha was supposed to be wifey. I just wasn't understanding why the fuck she was so worried about it. That's exactly what I asked her cause I ain't like her tone either. Like clockwork, she shut her ass up after that."

Honey sat there for a second before she spoke up with a thoughtful observation of the last two weeks. "It wouldn't be too far fetched to say she has a crush on DJ or something along those lines. That night when we was at Angel's she was so eager to know if DJ and Tasha was dating. She look so bummed when Angel said that they act like it sometimes." Honey replied, rolling onto her back as she stared at her ceiling overhead and continued with a piece of new information. "You know she's been asking Angel about having another sleepover, but inviting DJ this time?"

"Bitch, I know you fucking lying! Yup, that confirms it for me, but I don't care about her lil school girl crush. She need to chill with throwing shade at you in any shape or form. It ain't nobody's fault that DJ ain't giving her the time of day. If she wanna be friends with her so damn bad. She could go talk to her instead of being eager." Cyn snapped slightly, her voice filled with attitude.

Honey pushed herself into a sitting position and fetched her earphones, plugging them into her phone. She tucked them in her ears and carried her phone to the closet with her.

She started going through her racks of clothing, grazing over the material thoughtfully. "Calm down babes. It's alright. I couldn't careless out her throwing shade. It's not even like that with me and DJ..like I barely even know the girl. One lil hangout doesn't mean anything. She should know that best cause she chill with them niggas all the time and I don't make it more than what it is." Honey shrugged indifferently, even though Cyn couldn't see her.

"Girl you ain't never lied! I just know you gone get homegirl together on Monday as you should! Oh shit, I gotta meet with Juan for this school project. Imma talk to you later! Make sure to send me a picture of your outfit when you start getting ready!"

"Okay I will, bye babes!" Honey hung up the phone and tossed it with the earphones onto her bed. She craned her neck to glance at the digital clock on her nightstand and decided to get ready.

She shuffled around her closet, seeking a causal outfit. After a few minutes, she stumbled upon a tan off the shoulder shirt with a matching pant set.

"This is cute."

She threw the outfit on her bed and turned on her shower. Honey knew she could take forever getting ready so she figured she should get a headstart since they meeting at 8pm as well get a head start. By the time 7:30 rolled around. Honey had showered, gotten dressed, did her hair and make up.