twenty-two

1 month later
katherine p.o.v.
today was the day we are all moving to LA. i'm excited to be with my friends and have the time of our lives getting lost cause knowing us that would happen. i wake up my mom and dad jumping on their bed one last time. "stop princesa give us 5 more minutes."my dad whines  "ugh whatever." i put on my slipper and unlock my door and head to z's house. i knock and wait there for a little while, then i come to a conclusion they are still probably sleeping because it's around 6:00am.

i walk back inside and pack my bag that i'll hold during the plane ride. i'm happy but sad at the same time. i wanted to go to college here at NYU but maggie said she was moving to LA because of the boys. so i had to make dew and cooperate with them and ended getting a scholarship their. simone cowell signed the boys to his label and now they'll be famous or semi-famous. i sat on my bed watching ayydubs revealing your secrets videos and wait till 10:00am.

my parents drove my to JFK airport and i waited for everyone else to come with their family. zion was last of course. "ay Dios mío mi bebé is leaving me. i-im going to cry." "mommy don't cry i'll be fine, if anything i'll call you." i say wiping her tears. "i can't believe mi princesa is no longer my babygirl no more. your all grown up, soon you'll start a family and make us grandparents." i hug my dad "don't worry i'll come back and visit you guys." "you better." i look at zion to see him laughing with his family. "man, i hope he's a keeper." my mom says "if he breaks your heart, tell me and i'll fly out and beat his ass."

zion looks at me and smiles. "hold on i'll be right back." he says to his family. he walks up to where me, my mom and dad were standing and bends down and kisses me. "hi babygirl, hows your day been so far?" "good i guess, you?" "eh same." i nod "so uh i believe we haven't fully met." my dad says putting his hand out. "uh, oh yeah sorry. i-im zion." he say shaking my dads hand. "nice to meet you zion, you seem like a nice young man." "nice, ha yea ok." i say under my breath.

"what was that princesa?" "oh nada." oh nothing "la intimidó por unos años." he bullied her for a few year my mom said " MAMÁ POR QUÉ TUVO QUE DECIRLE?" MOM WHY YOU HAD TO TELL HIM? "ZION COME HERE." elom called, "i'll be back." he whispered and walked away. "él es tu padre, mi amor necesita saber." he's your father, my love he needs to know "ok but he wasn't there for most of those years so why do you need to tell him. he was fine not knowing." i walk away "katherine baby, come back. your not leaving like this." my mom said. "fuck off."

i sit at one of the seats by myself. "i'm sorry." my mom says sitting next to me. "he was fine not knowing, he liked zion. you had to ruin it." "no no no, your dad understands, fun fact he used to bully me too because he liked me." "and look how that turned out." i say laughing. "i hope you guys are happy together." "thanks mama." "no problem baby, now let's go and says our goodbyes and you could hang with your friends." i nod and i get up and walk to my dad.

"now boarding flight 327, new york to las angeles." a woman said through the speakers. we all got up and went through security, put our luggage away and give them our ticket. we walk to our seats, i sit next to zion, maggie and brandon, austin and edwin, and nick and some girl.

i take a deep breath "ah, this is what first class smells like." i laugh. "hey baby can we switch seats, i like the window seat." i ask "yea sure i need room for my legs anyways." i put in my airpods and lay on my seat. the plane starts taking off and zion grabs onto my hand. "ha pussy." he rolls his eyes. "i mean i am what i eat." he winks at me with a smirk. i look out the window to ignore him. he leans in, "you know i love you right." he says which makes me smile. "love ya too."