twenty-one

katherine p.o.v.
i put on my bra, underwear, shirt and pants and fix my hair. i walk up to zion who wasn't even dressed yet and slap his ass. "ow that shit hurted." he says rubbing his ass and try's to slap mine but i run out of the room. a few minutes later i felt a sting on my butt and turn back and see zion. i push him "ow that shit hurted." i mock him "hurted isn't even a real word." "yea? well tell your ass that."

we both get a text and it was from the group chat telling us to come outside. the car was already cramped so we ended up sitting in the trunk, which was surprisingly big and talked and cuddled. 

"so where you wanna eat?" asked brandon "CHIPOTLE!" we all screamed. we ended up eating there and talking about how LA was going to work out for us. we were planning to move to LA, the boys move in with each other and pursue their music career and me and maggie would move in with each other and go to college at UCLA.

we finally got to the fair and went on ride, played games and walked on the boardwalk. we all spilt up eventually leaving me and zion together. we walked on the beach together talking. i took of my shoes and rolled up my pants and ran in the cold ass water. i could see zion taking pictures and admiring the sunset. i wave hit me and knocked me down leaving me soaked. zion ran to me laughing helping me up.

"that's not funny." i say pushing him. "your right it's hilarious." i rolled my eyes, "here," he says taking off his sweater and giving it to me. i put my hands in the pocket and feel a box. i take it out and zion takes it out of my hand. he gets down in one knee. "so look i'm not proposing it this is a promise ring." "for what?" "to promise you i'll always stay true to you, never lie to you or at least try not too, never cheat, and to promise you i'm here for you all the time and that you could trust me."

he grabs my hand and slips the ring on my finger. i go on my tippy toes and kiss him. "man i love you, you don't understand how much i'm in love with you. i want to spend my life with you caleb. you make me so happy." "i love you too." he hugs me and we walk towards the fair to meet up with the boys and maggie. "you know it wasn't meant to be like that, i was planning to do it when we got to the top of the ferris wheel, during the sunset but not all things go how it's planned and maybe it's for the best." he says with his arm around me squeezing me tighter.

"you too look happy." maggie says, "what did we miss?" "mmm nothing." zion says "mmmm yea we just talked and i fell in the water." "aw man i wish i was there." austin's says and i roll my eyes. "don't worry bro i got the video." i scoff and push him to the side. we all end up going to a party at some kid from school place and that shit was boring so me and z walked home.