twenty

SMUT WARNING
i feel his hand go up my shirt and play with my boob. he kisses down my neck leaving hickeys. he finds my sweet spot and sucks on it which makes small moans escape my mouth. i feel his other hand go down my pants and touch my clit and i bit my lips. his warm thumb starts rubbing it in a circular motion, which felt so good. he takes off my pants and underwear's and opens my legs. he starts kissing my inner thigh which made me wet.

"ugh fuck." i says as he starts to finger me. he starts to eat me out making my back curl up. "mmmm mamas you so wet." he takes out his finger and licks them, while smirking. THE THINGS THIS BOY DOES TO ME.

"you ready?" i nod, he flips me over and fucks me doggy style. i start to moan, "don't be loud babygirl." i nod and he slaps my ass. he flips me over again, "don't cum until daddy tells you too." "o-okay." he goes goes slow and gentle at first then hard and fast. "f-f-fuck." i say. a loud moan escapes my mouth and zion kisses me to make me stop. "i'm about to cum." he whispers in my ear. he grabs my small waste with his big hands and slams me into him. "now." he groans and we both came at the same time.

i get on top of him and start kissing him. then lay next to him. "you know i love you right?" he says "ok well i love you more." i kiss him "pass me my phone." he hands it to me and i check the time. it was know 5:55 and they'll be here any minute now. "z get ready. they'll be here any minute."