I would say it was almost over but it's only just the begining....

Lacie's P.O.V

The tears were gushing like a waterfall! I was just standing there clinging to Seth.

I felt so helpless at the moment and the whole world was spinning! After the whole Ian deal plus the visit from Matt just made my day! NOT.

"Lacie tell me what's wrong."

I glanced around the beach it seemed so peaceful and all I was doing was just bawling my eyes out!

I sat down in the sand and pulled Seth down with me. I sighed and looked at him he seemed uneasy; how would he react to my day?!

"Lacie whatever it is you know that you can tell me" he whispered.

I nodded my head and finally gathered enough courage, the words just began flowing out of my mouth starting with Matt and ending with Meghan's house...

Okay so I didnl't tell him about Ian because he was his best friend!!!

Who knows what he would do, besides something told me Seth might be a little jealous.

I would say it felt good to get all of this off my chest but I would be lying because honestly I wanted to throw up!

"Wait hold on then why are you crying if all of this Matt shit happened this morning?"

He looked so confused. I knew I was hard to keep up with ecspecially for Seth because here lately it seemed like we were more distant than ever.

I know he wouldn't be asking if I had included everything that happened, but trust me this was for the best and somehow I know it will pay off in the future!

"Because I can't get him out of my head, I want him out of my life...FOREVER!"...

**Let's take a trip back to the city shall we?**

Bekah's P.O.V

The visit I had this morning had been in and out of my head all day! Why can't he leave me alone?

I hadn't told Lacie that Matt had stopped by those other few times. I didn't want to see her hurt; I was only trying to be a good friend.

I snapped out of my daydream as my phone buzzed. My eyes widened it was...Ian.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bekah have you um talked to Lacie recently?"

"No not since this morning why?" This conversation was weirding me out something weird was going on and I was begining to get annoyed.

Why did everybody care about Lacie so much?! I was the one raising a baby on my own!

"Oh." his voice dropped with dissapointment.

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason never mind I guess I'll talk to you later."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

*click*

Yep something VERY weird was going on!

I was just getting up to go pee when the doorbell rang; after what happened earlier I thought about not answering the door. I guess my instincts took over as I ran to the door.

Nick Grey was standing in front of me with his tan sking and short dark brown hair.

"Oh god go away."

He shook his head "no I'm here to see my daughter."

"WHAT!?"

"You know she's mine there is no point in trying to argue."

"No I don't know that" I snapped.

He came in and closed the door behind him.

"Ugh hang on I have to pee."

"Wait!"

"What now" I asked.

I felt like killing him!

"Here" he handed me a paternity test, and I threw it at him.

"What the hell is that!"

"A DNA test."

Oh my god if only I didn't have to worry abou Emma not having anyone to watch her I would have just choked him right then and there and took my jail time!

"She's not your fucking baby" I screamed at him.

"Yes she is stop lying about it Bekah!"

I gritted my teeth. "I know she's not yours so fuck off!"

"Well if that's what you think here's the proof" he said shaking the box.

"I'm not taking that damn test!"

I stormed off towards the bathroom.

SHIT! What am I supposed to do?! He knows and now I'm screwed....