Unfortunately Bad Acting

Lily didn't realize she was holding her breath until they entered the deserted corridor- as soon as they were alone, she jumped onto Jorgie and hugged her as tightly as she could.

"Lily?" Jorgie asked in disbelief, hardly believing that she was finally hugging her girlfriend after that morning of stress.

"Jorgie." Her girlfriend replied breathlessly, tearing up when she thought of how upset she had been feeling in the canteen.

"Oh, thank goodness you saved me." Jorgie wanted to pull back and look her girlfriend in the eyes, but she figured it might be weird for her to look into Neo's eyes romantically. "Ellie was torture. She even kissed me."

"She did WHAT??" Neo exclaimed angrily.

"Hey, calm down." Jorgie glared at her body over Lily's shoulder. "She thought it was you, and it's not like I enjoyed it."

Neo grunted as he crossed his arms. He would do anything to hug Ellie right now.

"So, how was your morning?" Lily pressed her face into her girlfriend's shoulder. "Was it bad?"

"Awful." Jorgie grimaced in reply. "Once I actually figured out what had happened, I had to get dressed-"

"You didn't look, did you?" Neo interrupted, glaring at his own body suspiciously.

"Yes, Neo." Jorgie rolled her stolen eyes sarcastically. "Of course I looked. I'm a girl who likes girls, so I thought I'd invade someone's privacy to learn about the male body. I should be asking if you looked or not."

"I didn't." Neo scowled. "I used Gem's sleeping mask as a blindfold."

"Hm." Jorgie replied shortly. "Anyway, after I got dressed, I spent a while with the hair, making sure it looked the same." She glared at Neo. "And I'm sure you tried just as hard, seeing as my hair is in the exact same state it was when I went to sleep last night."

"Hey!" Neo exclaimed angrily. "I only woke up half an hour ago, and I couldn't figure out the mess of hair products in your cupboard!"

"Oh right." Jorgie rolled her stolen eyes. "Because one can of hairspray is much better than a wide range of hair products."

"That hairspray is amazing, for your information." Neo defended. "It can fix anything."

Lily was taking no notice of the argument- she was focusing on Jorgie. The familiarity of her emotions, her habits and her sarcasm made her feel better, as long as she kept her eyes closed and focused on her accent, not her voice.

Unfortunately, the door opening caused them both to spring apart- everyone thought it was a random student passing through, but it was none other than Gem who walked through the door, a confused expression on her face.

"Hey guys." She began, staring suspiciously at them. "So, I just arrived at the table and Kat started going on about how you guys were acting strangely. I only got half of it, but long story short, she sent me in to find out." The three teens were staring at each other guiltily, and Gem narrowed her eyes. "What's up?"

"Jorgie and Neo's been mind swapped." Lily muttered, staring at the ground.

"What?!" Gem suddenly had a notebook and pen in her hand. "That's so fascinating! Is there a way to prove it?"

"How about you ask them questions only they will know the answer to?" Lily suggested, but what looked like Neo stepped in front of her.

"I think this is the only proof you need." Jorgie grinned as she unzipped Neo's jacket to reveal the Star Wars shirt underneath.