CH.11.

I know that ch.10 was very short, but some of you guys should know that when you loose someone who was very close to you and you truly loved, it becomes very hard to realise the moment you reach a state of denyin everything around you...anyway, continue reading the story, vote, comment and tell me what you think.

Life is empty. Life is slow. Who am I, when my best friend is gone? People die once, but I will die twice.

After calor's funeral, I go back to my house with my father. He didn't want to leave me alone, so he went with me. Fidus came with me, so did Fragor. They are here to stand by me, to comfort me, and to hold me.

Black has been my favorite color since I was a little kid. Now it's all what I see. Feelings are strange, sometimes I want to cry, and sometimes I want to shout. Sometimes I just want to sit still in complete silence. What I hate the most is the fact that my friend is not with me, the fact that I have no one to go to, and I have no one to give me hope. Days and nights are passing by. People come and go. The wheel of life is circling, but my wheel is not moving.

 I am sorry my friend, I should have been closer to you. I should have known you better. I should have taken care of you, but I let you down.

I still want to take to you; I still want to see you. Is it the end? They tell me to move on. Should I do as they say? Should I move on? Should I forget? I will never forget. Maybe I will be distracted, but I will never forget you. Forgive me. I love you. Stay beautiful as you always will be.

Grief has controlled my soul, my heart is a black flower that doesn't take more water. My roots are weak. My leaves have fallen. My tongue is so heavy, I don't want to talk to anyone. I want to be left alone in my loneliness. From now on, my tears will be my only friend.