Chapter 1

"Earth filled with people inhabited by superpowers 80% welding those superpowers while 20% are known as Quirkless people there are people who use these powers for good or for evil and the heroes who save people then became our champions,and I Izuku Yagi will tell you the story of how I became the greatest hero in the multiverse"

Narration

A villain was roaming the streets after he had just robbed the bank "Hahaha nobody will be able to stop me!"then a random man in the crowds said "Somebody stop him he's getting away,where is All might!" a random person said a man quickly transformed and hit the villain with a smashing hit(see what I did their). All Might started to laugh while saying "HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE!".Everyone cheered for him while a small child with green hair watched in amazement

Izuku POV

I looked on in the background and was looking at the man who had just defeated the slime guy who robbed the bank and while I was looking on I wondered [could I be like him someday?]he had looked so strong and honestly it inspired me to be exactly like him ever since that day I saw him but wondered [but...Could I ever be as strong as him]I looked at my palm seeing it burst with energy

All Might POV

I started coughing too no end even spitting out some blood moments after I finished my coughing session I heard a ruffle scared I slowly turned around being faced by a small child with black hair but with green highlights but the thing I wondered most was where was this little kids family?I got down to his level and said "hello little boy where are your parents?"He the looked confused as if I'd ask the most obvious question he then told me "I don't have any family...."I spat out blood immediately and was shocked if so who raised him at all for that matter and said "o-oh"he looked away as if I had just offended him and said "well I was raised in an orphanage,but as you can probably tell I had ran away"he said silently as if telling your child as sad story then I decided to go on the topic "well why did you runaway?"he then had told me how he was quote on quote Born without a quirk it made me feel a little sympathetic but surprised when he said "well that's what I thought..."making a blue orb of pure energy in his hand I was shocked how was he considered Quirkless that's impossible,did the doctors make a mistake in the quirk telling process this was a shock to me probably how he felt when he realized that he's not Quirkless at all "well I guess you'll put me back into the orphanage aren't you..."when he said that I felt my heart ache when I look at him I see myself a misunderstood Quirkless loser "what is your name boy"he looked at me having developed little tears "what?"I said again "what is your name young man"he gulped and said "Izuku.."I then told him "my name is Toshinori Yagi nice too meet you young izuku"he looked at my hand and grabbed it after thinking about it and I said "I'll take you in"he looked shock "what!?"I then said "it's clear that the orphanage is making you sad I'm sure that all you need is time away permanently!"he had tears in his eyes and started hugging gripping onto my shirt "thank you..."

End of chapter.1 rewrite
(I can tell your all wondering why I rewrote chapter 1 well after a talk with a certain someone telling me the flaws of my fanfic I decided I'm gonna remake a few bad chapters into better ones so don't worry soon I'll fit up to your expectations,but don't forget go beyond Plus Ultra!)